Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"Official FIFA play by play says goal was disallowed for foul on Edu, not offside."

What did he do?

How would a foul on a USA player rule out a USA goal? It would be a penalty.

You guys need to brush up on the rules.

"You guys"  ?

Damn straight.

:lol: Shak. I would have been offended if I hadn't spent the day talking myself out of ordering some wings from the Chinese spot.

As it is, you've sort of caught me with my race card pants down. Masterful timing. :thup:

:lol: Shak. I would have been offended if I hadn't spent the day talking myself out of ordering some wings from the Chinese spot.

As it is, you've sort of caught me with my race card pants down. Masterful timing. :thup:

Swish.

Still on for buying some Fubu and playing basketball later?

Swish.

:lol: These are awful stereotypes, man.

Swish.

Maybe if you axed me nicely I'd stop.

Swish.

Maybe if you axed me nicely I'd stop.

:lol: That one was slightly better.

On a serious note Mike, they said on the radio today that more people in the US watched the England game than the NBA finals (average per game ofc, not the total). Pretty impressive that.