Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

England having evening matches is f***ing killing me like.

What time is it in Japan?

2:45am, kick off is at 3:30am. Ugh.

:lol: Shak. I would have been offended if I hadn't spent the day talking myself out of ordering some wings from the Chinese spot.

As it is, you've sort of caught me with my race card pants down. Masterful timing. :thup:

Swish.

Still on for buying some Fubu and playing basketball later?

:lol: These are awful stereotypes, man.

Maybe if you axed me nicely I'd stop.

:lol: That one was slightly better.

Shit I'm straight representin', son.

Got a feeling Serbia could grab something tomorrow.

Looking to lay some money on the Serbs. They need to win.

:thup: £5 returned £25 dnb for me. Wish I had more bottle with it.

If the US want anything it's a draw because it'll give us the possibility of going through on a draw, although slim. But really, regardless of this result, if we beat Algeria we're pretty much through, if we beat them by more than two goals we are definitely through. Anything else just decides if we finish first or second.

If the US want anything it's a draw because it'll give us the possibility of going through on a draw, although slim. But really, regardless of this result, if we beat Algeria we're pretty much through, if we beat them by more than two goals we are definitely through. Anything else just decides if we finish first or second.

You should hope England win, that way Algeria is out and will have nothing but pride to play for in their last match.

I think you want an England win so Algeria is playing for nothing when they face the US. A point gives them chances to progress if they win against you.

You should hope England win, that way Algeria is out and will have nothing but pride to play for in their last match.

Good point.

I guess on technical terms we would want what I said, but really, not, so we could make it slightly easier on us.

Also, looks like if the top 3 teams have 5 points at the end of the group, and the tiebreaker is still tied at goals for, Slovenia and the Us would go through. Of course, nothing can be definitively said until after this game.

Daft question but why don't the England games have their own thread? I am scared to start one myself then get told off because of this one.

Because this is the WC thread and during the England games in the WC they're being talked about in it as it happens? ???