Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Doesn't even make sense when you put it in realistic order, silly English. :nope:

:razz:

Clutching at straws, Norway.

We'll be at the EC 2012, just you wait. Just you wait. :angry:

I hope we take it easy on America and don't go Vietnam on them.

:lol: Damn, it's really less than 24 hours away.

Guaranteed to be a s*** 0-0 draw. We all know that, right?

No. That bomb that you guys keep singing about is gonna burst big time.

I believe in Tim Howard.

I see the refs have learned English swearwords to counter Rooney's petulance.....where does this leave Tim Howard?

That was quite good actually. :lol:

Haven't seen much of his antics in the PL tbh.

You make it sound a rarity.  :shifty:

Howard curses at his defenders. Rooney tells the ref to "fuck off" every week. Hopefully he gets sent off.

I believe in Tim Howard.

I see the refs have learned English swearwords to counter Rooney's petulance.....where does this leave Tim Howard?

Howard curses at his defenders. Rooney tells the ref to "fuck off" every week. Hopefully he gets sent off.

He can't help it..it's his affliction.

Suprised there isn't a thread on vuvuzelas. Am I the only one who thought it was outrageous?

The noise really doesn't annoy me anymore tbh, I just tune them out completely for the most part.

What is bad and what somebody else mentioned in this thread is the way they destroy a proper atmosphere developing. Instead of chanting and the roar when a chance happens all you get is the constant droaning of the horns - it's boring if anything.

"proper atmosphere"  :facepalm:

Did it occur to you that the vuvuzelas are a large part of their atmosphere? You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.  :razz:

I believe in Tim Howard.

Would be the only way your goal difference ain't -6 tomorrow evening, partner.

(Fuck this, man. :lol: Pedro is underrated).

Can't wait to see what happens when the teams put on their cleats and take the field.

:lol: I'm so American I didn't even see what you did there.

Upper 90 shots all over the place!

:lol:

Fuck's sake, I can't wait till we absolutely destroy you tomorrow - a 2-1 thrashing is on the cards.

Suprised there isn't a thread on vuvuzelas. Am I the only one who thought it was outrageous?

The noise really doesn't annoy me anymore tbh, I just tune them out completely for the most part.

What is bad and what somebody else mentioned in this thread is the way they destroy a proper atmosphere developing. Instead of chanting and the roar when a chance happens all you get is the constant droaning of the horns - it's boring if anything.

Did it occur to you that the vuvuzelas are a large part of their atmosphere? You're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy.  :razz:

That would mean something if they didn't first start using them all over until as late as 2003.

I believe in Tim Howard.

Would be the only way your goal difference ain't -6 tomorrow evening, partner.

(Fuck this, man. :lol: Pedro is underrated).

:lol: Pedro carried water for England for like six months. He's a genius with this shit.

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Doesn't even make sense when you put it in realistic order, silly English. :nope:

Who the fuck cares about the Euros?

Can't wait to see what happens when the teams put on their cleats and take the field.

Fuck's sake, I can't wait till we absolutely destroy you tomorrow - a 2-1 thrashing is on the cards.

:lol: This place will be insufferable if you win. You cannot win.

Exactly, which is why I hate it. I love the World Cup for the passion shown by the huge crowds, not just the football. When a shot goes close all that happens now is an increase of volume of these mindless pricks blowing them constantly.

The world cup is in South Africa and that's what they do. Mindless pricks?  :lol:

It doesn't take much of a mind to come up with some of the pretty crap chants heard at matches around the UK every season. Get real.  :aww:

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Teams capable of qualifying. Swengland.

Has it already been suggested that Mike should be IP banned if the US dare win?

Americans win with grace and dignity. We're so damn used to being the best, after all.

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Teams capable of qualifying. Swengland.

Norway don't have a chance of qualifying until the 2016 when they increase the number of participants anyway :snod:

They're commercial toys that have been imported there over the last few years. I think VI said that they were used in Spain in the 80s when some spanner decided to import them there aswell. They're not 'cultural' in any way, shape or form.

Like I said the sound generally doesn't bother me, It's just there and it certainly doesn't ruin it for me. However it's just a bit sad that it's the only thing that can be heard, no chants, no roar of the crowd at certain moments - hell even a drum would be nice to mix it up a bit. Part of the fun of the World Cup is the different noises that the different fans from over the world make during games, but all there is this time is the same horns. It's boring.

:lol: So Rooney and Ashley Cole have nervous ticks that force them to be massive douchebags out on the soccer field. I get it.

Well if they have Tourettes,I'd expect them to get the same leniency as Howard.Not an American riposte of,"you call that Tourettes?We have Tourettes twice that size."

:lol: This place will be insufferable if you win. You cannot win.

I'll probably take a few days off if England wins, which sucks because I like this place most of all.

That's okay though, we'll win. No taxation without representation!