Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Has it already been suggested that Mike should be IP banned if the US dare win?

Americans win with grace and dignity. We're so damn used to being the best, after all.

Wait 'til the Antipodeans read that. ;D

Can't wait to see what happens when the teams put on their cleats and take the field.

:lol: I'm so American I didn't even see what you did there.

Upper 90 shots all over the place!

:lol:

Fuck's sake, I can't wait till we absolutely destroy you tomorrow - a 2-1 thrashing is on the cards.

:lol: This place will be insufferable if you win. You cannot win.

I'll probably take a few days off if England wins, which sucks because I like this place most of all.

That's okay though, we'll win. No taxation without representation!

Do you expect a win,Ameritoon?

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Doesn't even make sense when you put it in realistic order, silly English. :nope:

:razz:

Clutching at straws, Norway.

We'll be at the EC 2012, just you wait. Just you wait. :angry:

Who the fuck cares about the Euros?

Teams capable of qualifying. Swengland.

Norway don't have a chance of qualifying until the 2016 when they increase the number of participants anyway :snod:

:lol: Listen, Kaz is cheering for USA. I have to -out of respect and appreciation- pretend I give a flying fuck about Norway.

Norway will be fine, Swedengland.

Can't wait to see what happens when the teams put on their cleats and take the field.

Fuck's sake, I can't wait till we absolutely destroy you tomorrow - a 2-1 thrashing is on the cards.

I'll probably take a few days off if England wins, which sucks because I like this place most of all.

I don't know what I expect. I guess that means a draw, I'm confident if Donovan and Dempsey get involved we'll be in the game the whole time, but I'm shit scared of Lennon.

I don't know what I expect. I guess that means a draw, I'm confident if Donovan and Dempsey get involved we'll be in the game the whole time, but I'm shit scared of Lennon.

Hence my previous post. ;D

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

Doesn't even make sense when you put it in realistic order, silly English. :nope:

Norway don't have a chance of qualifying until the 2016 when they increase the number of participants anyway :snod:

:lol: Listen, Kaz is cheering for USA. I have to -out of respect and appreciation- pretend I give a flying fuck about Norway.

:lol: :lol:

I haven't even got a reply for that, that's how little I care about Norway and the Euros :razz:

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

We've got Drillo as our manager and the Danes as the main opponents in our group for second place, easy peasy. Portugal will walk away with the first spot tbh.

England

Yanks

Slovenia

Algeria

:lol: :lol:

I haven't even got a reply for that, that's how little I care about Norway and the Euros :razz:

We'll be in WC 2014 as well, best generation of young players coming through since the 90s tbh. :snod:

You watch Norway will qualify for the Euros and we'll draw them in our group and have this all over again with Kaz.

We have beaten England! England, birthplace of giants. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me? Your boys took one hell of a beating, your boys took one hell of a beating! :pow:

Honestly, I think it all depends on how much respect we've given you in our gameplan. You don't pass all that well, so I don't think that they'll play as cautious as they did against Spain or Brazil, but I don't think we have enough quality to go head to head against you. If we get anything, it might come through Donovan or on a corner.

The best thing about this game is that both teams tend to play to the reputation of their opponent. You're a much, much bigger team than us, and we'd be lying if we said otherwise. That alone should be great motivation for the squad. I have no idea what the hell your smug team is doing for motivation.

:lol: WC 2010 hasn't even ended and Kaz is well into the Euro shit talking.

NSFW

http://files.sharenator.com/enough_copy0_Europe_Vs_America-s780x757-22269-580.png

Let's just all get along. (At least until Rooney rapes the USA and leaves Donovan and Howard crying, crumpled in eachothers arms. :aww:)

Honestly, I think it all depends on how much respect we've given you in our gameplan. You don't pass all that well, so I don't think that they'll play as cautious as they did against Spain or Brazil, but I don't think we have enough quality to go head to head against you. If we get anything, it might come through Donovan or on a corner.

The best thing about this game is that both teams tend to play to the reputation of their opponent. You're a much, much bigger team than us, and we'd be lying if we said otherwise. That alone should be great motivation for the squad. I have no idea what the hell your smug team is doing for motivation.

:lol: WC 2010 hasn't even ended and Kaz is well into the Euro shit talking.

I think we'd be fools if we took a side that beat Spain 2-0 lightly tbh....I still think an England win though is the most probable.2-1.

NSFW

http://files.sharenator.com/enough_copy0_Europe_Vs_America-s780x757-22269-580.png

Let's just all get along. (At least until Rooney rapes the USA and leaves Donovan and Howard crying, crumpled in eachothers arms. :aww:)

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/19/633520239783978239-VisitSwedenItsgotasmorgasbordofhottgirls.jpg

I get both the nice girls and the good team :snod:

I don't know, Billy, man. I think they're looking past us. I hope they're looking past us. I genuinely think we can win, if we stay cool. :lol: I love this sport. I'm twisted in knots.

NSFW

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/19/633520239783978239-VisitSwedenItsgotasmorgasbordofhottgirls.jpg

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/133278/finland-700x525.jpg

NSFW

Now he's fucking Swedish.