Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking hell, it takes Russel fucking Brand to beg the question of Where the fuck is Joe Cole!?

tbf to the hairy monkey man, he actually knows things about football and keeps showing it when talking about it.

Whats all this shit about not dropping Rooney? I thought one of the first rules in business is that "No-one is inexpendible!"

He did NOTHING tonight to make me feel he would make an impact on wednesday, in fact,  that he would impede our chances! If he is to be given the higher strata or untouchables treatment, I would say "You have an hour Wayne. Make your mark, or make way for the Beanstalk!

:lol: You should cheer for us, Lank, man.

I got you bastards for a sweepstake at work, well pissed off. :tickedoff:

We'll take you to the mountain top, man! The bandwagon is a soaring majestic Eagle. Get on board!

Fucking hell, it takes Russel fucking Brand to beg the question of Where the fuck is Joe Cole!?

tbf to the hairy monkey man, he actually knows things about football and keeps showing it when talking about it.

Used to be a decent player didn't he?

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

G. Johnson          Terry             Carra         A. Cole

G. Barry        Lampard         J. Cole

Gerrard

Rooney                      Defoe/Crouch

Suspended.

Highlight of the night, tbf.

Commentator - "Carragher has been booked which means he misses the game against Slovenia on Thursday"

Me - "GTFI"

Defense was the best part of the England side today tbh.

Guest toonlass

I am really unsurprised by England's performance tbh. I am not an "anyone but England" Scotland supporter. I would like to see them do well as it would have a really good effect on how the country feels as a whole, but I think a lot of people went into this World Cup with rose-tinted specs on. Hope they beat Slovenia next week!

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

Gerrard

Suspended.

Commentator - "Carragher has been booked which means he misses the game against Slovenia on Thursday"

Me - "GTFI"

They'll all miss the game on Thursday ;)

I am really unsurprised by England's performance tbh. I am not an "anyone but England" Scotland supporter. I would like to see them do well as it would have a really good effect on how the country feels as a whole, but I think a lot of people went into this World Cup with rose-tinted specs on. Hope they beat Slovenia next week!

Did they? I'd say the people who generally know what they are talking about played down our chances. As most, like myself think it's the worst England team for an unbelievably long time.

Guest firetotheworks

'I'm Steven Gerrard, and during the World Cup I'll be watching James Cordon's World Cup Live....primarily during England matches.'

I thought you were from Blyth?

4-3-1-2 next game please

James

Gerrard

Suspended.

Me - "GTFI"

Defense was the best part of the England side today tbh.

In fairness Algeria played 1 up front and he was anonymous so they weren't under too much pressure - we would've had more of a chance if Cole and Johnson had pushed further up more often and pegged their midfield back too.

Guest lankybellwipe

Whats all this shit about not dropping Rooney? I thought one of the first rules in business is that "No-one is inexpendible!"

He did NOTHING tonight to make me feel he would make an impact on wednesday, in fact,  that he would impede our chances! If he is to be given the higher strata or untouchables treatment, I would say "You have an hour Wayne. Make your mark, or make way for the Beanstalk!

You're right, like, Lanky. But get out of the football forum.

I'm suprised I lasted as long as I did!!

Goodbye everyone :facepalm:

'I'm Steven Gerrard, and during the World Cup I'll be watching James Cordon's World Cup Live....primarily during England matches.'

It's not on until after the game :razz:

What is Rooney complaining about? It was an abysmal performance against average opposition, and one that puts us at serious risk of not qualifying from (what should have been) a pretty pedestrian group. Should be grateful the fans didn't pelt them with vuvuzelas on their way to the dug-out.

I thought you were from Blyth?

Practically in Scotland is Blyth.

Did they? I'd say the people who generally know what they are talking about played down our chances. As most, like myself think it's the worst England team for an unbelievably long time.

player wise yes, but as italy showed the best squad isnt necessarily going to win. we've got a great manager, least i thought we did before the tournament. genuinely not sure about that now. some of the decisions have been crazy.

Before the World Cup, I felt pretty apathetic towards a large number of England players... the likes of A Cole, Carragher, Gerrard, Ferdinand. Most of them are utter c*nts IMO. Now though, the whole lot of them are pissing me off. After his comments on the fans, even Rooney can get f*cked. At least when we had Beckham (or a Shearer, Pearce in other eras), there were players I genuinely respected and had the time for. So not only are we playing shit,  we also have a team full of total c*cks.

Guest toonlass

aye people like you did Tooj, but loads of others thought England were guaranteed to do well.

Guest BooBoo

People will have paid thousand to go to South Africa. And a disinterested uncaring Rooney deserved the boos. He stank the place out tonight.

aye people like you did Tooj, but loads of others thought England were guaranteed to do well.

They all read The Sun though.