Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NSFW

http://files.sharenator.com/enough_copy0_Europe_Vs_America-s780x757-22269-580.png

Let's just all get along. (At least until Rooney rapes the USA and leaves Donovan and Howard crying, crumpled in eachothers arms. :aww:)

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/19/633520239783978239-VisitSwedenItsgotasmorgasbordofhottgirls.jpg

I get both the nice girls and the good team :snod:

Now he's fucking Swedish.

Nah, I just live in Sweden O0

I don't know, Billy, man. I think they're looking past us. I hope they're looking past us. I genuinely think we can win, if we stay cool. :lol: I love this sport. I'm twisted in knots.

You guys have 'nothing to lose' (sorry) whereas we are expected to win. If we aren't mentally prepared you can take us out, which we are all fucking terrified of!

Let's just hope it's a cracking match :)

I'm loving all this banter ahead of tomorrow  ;D And that front cover of 'The Sun'!

Seriously looking forward to the Argentina and England matches. DAY 2 IS GONNA BE, LIKE, TOTALLY AWESOME, DUDE!

Gonna be fuckin narly. :thup:

I don't know, Billy, man. I think they're looking past us. I hope they're looking past us. I genuinely think we can win, if we stay cool. :lol: I love this sport. I'm twisted in knots.

Under previous England managers,ie the last 2,I could agree with you.But Fabio is the ulimate professional man.If we look shit it'll be because we are shit not because the gaffer has told us to go easy.

MARTIN TYLER FACES STRUGGLE TO WIN OVER AMERICAN AUDIENCES

MARTIN Tyler's struggle to win over American audiences as the lead commentator for ESPN this summer will not be helped by suspicion of bias in the opening game.

But the Sky commentator – given dispensation to fill his otherwise empty summer over the pond – insists that alongside pundit Steve McManaman, there will be no partisanship in the commentary being provided Stateside.

“It’s my job, whatever the circumstances, to reflect the two teams,” he said. “I never use the word ‘we’.”

It was an ill-received start for Tyler, whose style was considered lacklustre by critics watching his debut for the USA’s warm-up game against Australia. Fortunately, Today Translations in London has produced a crib sheet of common football phrases which could help him relate more to his new listeners.

Wayne Rooney may use his arms and elbows to battle back from the goalline and win possession on the halfway line before suffering a studs-up tackle looking worse than it is which leads him to boot the ball out of play.

For instance: “Rooney, bulldogging from the end-line to the midfield stripe, gets involved in a chicken-wing battle before a cleats-up knock like a bear kiss causes him to upload angrily into the wastebasket,” appears to be the call.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/179939/Martin-Tyler-faces-struggle-to-win-over-American-audiences

Says it all, really.

We're not looking past you at all, but we've seen it all before. You're just another plucky nation with organisation and energy, but fuck all ability. Apart from Donovan, and he's not exactly a world beater.

Once again, we'll labour to a 2 or 3-1 win. Probably a clearer result vs Algeria, then we'll play shit again vs Slovenia and maybe draw, but probably scrape a 1-0.

It's written in stone.

Don't worry, you can have 2nd place.

You guys have 'nothing to lose' (sorry) whereas we are expected to win. If we aren't mentally prepared you can take us out, which we are all fucking terrified of!

I have to disagree. You have no idea how much we have to lose. People care right now. Everyone here knows about the game tomorrow. They may not watch, but for a lot of them, their regard for our national team is predicated on how we perform tomorrow. Losing tomorrow would be a blow, especially after how well we played last year.

I have to disagree. You have no idea how much we have to lose. People care right now. Everyone here knows about the game tomorrow. They may not watch, but for a lot of them, their regard for our national team is predicated on how we perform tomorrow. Losing tomorrow would be a blow, especially after how well we played last year.

I feel the result of the England match is the make it or break it point for "soccer" Stateside. Even Snoop Dogg will be watching.

NSFW

http://files.sharenator.com/enough_copy0_Europe_Vs_America-s780x757-22269-580.png

Let's just all get along. (At least until Rooney rapes the USA and leaves Donovan and Howard crying, crumpled in eachothers arms. :aww:)

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/7/19/633520239783978239-VisitSwedenItsgotasmorgasbordofhottgirls.jpg

I get both the nice girls and the good team :snod:

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/133278/finland-700x525.jpg

How did the Swede not acknowledge that with a :lol:? If anything we should have a common hatred of the ice bathing vodka drinkers to the east tbh.

As Burnip said, a gritty 2-1/3-1 win is the most likely outcome. Won't be easy at all but we should have enough. I appreciate the apparent importance the other side of the pond but to us, it's just another nation who'll make it hard but we should have enough to win without playing our best - particularly taking advantage of a poor defence. I'd like us to play better, but oh well.

As Burnip said, a gritty 2-1/3-1 win is the most likely outcome. Won't be easy at all but we should have enough. I appreciate the apparent importance the other side of the pond but to us, it's just another nation who'll make it hard but we should have enough to win without playing our best - particularly taking advantage of a poor defence. I'd like us to play better, but oh well.

:lol: This is the exact attitude I want England to have tomorrow. I think that would work out really well for us.

The real entertaining,exciting games traditionally come later in the World Cup.However,the main part of me thinks that this is where we'll be found wanting.

:lol: This is the exact attitude I want England to have tomorrow. I think that would work out really well for us.

That's a fan's attitude. Capello will drill professionalism into the players and they won't take you lightly for a second - it would be idiotic to do so. From the fans' point of view though we absolutely expect to get 3 points, even though as I say, it's unlikely to be easy at all - part you making it hard, and part us probably not playing that well.

I think it's bloody generous actually.  What the hell are people thinking here?  It's the Americans!  In a sport in which the majority of players can't use their hands! Jesus.

7-0 if they're lucky.

And they probably will, which'll lead to us going 1 nil down, which will be swiftly followed by you getting shit on.

That's a fan's attitude. Capello will drill professionalism into the players and they won't take you lightly for a second. From the fans' point of view then we absolutely expect to get 3 points, even though as I say, it's unlikely to be easy at all.

:nods: Hopefully they don't listen to the man.

And they probably will, which'll lead to us going 1 nil down, which will be swiftly followed by you getting shit on.

:lol: God we have to win.