Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I actually think he knew Keita was there (was it Keita btw?), and he did block him. It wasn't a second booking or a foul for that matter - it was totally over-reacted to, but he did block him. So...you could argue it was kind of right...

It's in the same boat as Italy's penalty decision tbf...

Watch the replay. Kaka stands still, Keita comes running and ram into Kaka, and then Kaka moves his hand out to protect himself from him and Keita falls to the ground holding his face.

I actually think he knew Keita was there (was it Keita btw?), and he did block him. It wasn't a second booking or a foul for that matter - it was totally over-reacted to, but he did block him. So...you could argue it was kind of right...

Get out, Kaka is the most sympathetic and humble guy you'll ever meet. He got frustrated jut like the rest of the team with all their horrendous tackles, but to tell me he did something for that second booking is ridiculous. Come on he did nothing, Keita had in two plays before that entered ugly and should've gotten a red card 5 challenges before.

Its all the refs fault for letting it get out of control.

But hey, we're qualified, now Ivory Coast have put themself in trouble as we'll draw with Portugal and go out as group winners and Portugal 2nd.

Good bye Africa, no African team is going to qualify.

Happy.

Get out, Kaka is the most sympathetic and humble guy you'll ever meet. He got frustrated jut like the rest of the team with all their horrendous tackles, but to tell me he did something for that second booking is ridiculous. Come on he did nothing, Keita had in two plays before that entered ugly and should've gotten a red card 5 challenges before.

Its all the refs fault for letting it get out of control.

But hey, we're qualified, now Ivory Coast have put themself in trouble as we'll draw with Portugal and go out as group winners and Portugal 2nd.

Good bye Africa, no African team is going to qualify.

Happy.

Is it too early for news on Elano?

Kaka should have kept out of the situation in the first place, let his emotions get hold of him.

Wait how? How should he have been kept out? Come on, are you guys for real, did you see the whole play. Kaka wasn't in a situation, Keita ran in from nowhere into him. Kaka was standing there when the ball was played out. Come on!

Btw.

Your inter defensive 3 (Maicon, Lucio and Julio Cesar) are the best players in this world defensively.

You cannot tell me Kaka had no idea he was coming towards him...

Of course he had, Keita was seeking contact in and off-ball situation.

If it had been Luis Fabiano he would have gotten knocked in the face, Kaka did nothing wrong, is he just supposed to let him run over him. Wasn't like Kaka moved towards his sprinting line.

You cannot tell me Kaka had no idea he was coming towards him...

Of course he had, Keita was seeking contact in and off-ball situation.

If it had been Luis Fabiano he would have gotten knocked in the face, Kaka did nothing wrong, is he just supposed to let him run over him. Wasn't like Kaka moved towards his sprinting line.

Kaka punched him.

I think he knew Keita was going against him, why did he put his arm/elbow like that if he didn't knew?

harsh red card though, Keita acted and the ref believed him sadly

This.

I think he knew Keita was going against him, why did he put his arm/elbow like that if he didn't knew?

:lol:

He didn't move his arm/elbow until after he was hit.

Aren't you watching TV2, man? They analysed it well.

No it isn't :lol:

Italy = shirt pulling.

Kaka = lifted his arm to nudge away a man who was running straight into him, as anybody would in order to protect themselves -- it's an instinctive, uncontrolled reflex reaction. Let somebody walk directly into you from an angle where you can see them in your peripheral vision and you'll do exactly the same thing.

Italy = shirt pulling.

Kaka = lifted his arm to nudge away a man who was running straight into him, as anybody would in order to protect themselves -- it's an instinctive, uncontrolled reflex reaction. Let somebody walk directly into you from an angle where you can see them in your peripheral vision and you'll do exactly the same thing.

Kaka punched him in the face.

i`m talking about the initial elbow, when he ran into him, that was intentional

he didn't have to do it, that's it

There was little to no movement by his hand to put an elbow intentionally into Keita.  The movement to push Keita away comes after the initial contact.

Italy = shirt pulling.

Kaka punched him in the face.

i`m talking about the initial elbow, when he ran into him, that was intentional

he didn't have to do it, that's it

There was little to no movement by his hand to put an elbow intentionally into Keita.  The movement to push Keita away comes after the initial contact.

http://msn.tv2sporten.no/fotball/landslag/vm2010/dommertabber-da-brasil-slo-elfenbenskysten-3233244.html

Around 2:30-ish

Who fvkin cares South Americans will cheat us all day long. Glad it happenned, shame the Ivory didn't crock a couple more.

Aye because Europeans don't cheat do they?

Shitaly are the worst culprits.

Really enjoyed that match, despite the defeat  :clap:

Wish the Brazilians would stop diving though and I can't believe the Ivorians didn't appeal those handballs more. Got a bit feisty near the end like

Also have to say that Adebayor has done wonders for his reputation while at the BBC. Thought he might have been a twat because of the whole Man City-Arsenal thing, but he's a really canny guy. Ending the call on his wife  ;D

Brazil have been cheating all game to be frank.

And it's not as if Kaka did nothing. He pushed him.

Christ, we might as well all go home now.

tbf, that was before I saw BBC's replay which showed it was just an accidental clash.

Who fvkin cares South Americans will cheat us all day long. Glad it happenned, shame the Ivory didn't crock a couple more.

Did you watch Italy earleir on?

Yeah but that's a given isn't it. They are master cheats, like it's an art. There's a kind of nobility about it. South Americans just cheat cos they know no better. Anyone who start thinking Brazil don't routinely cheat isn't really watching them play. About 3x kaka dived and looked around expecting a fk and the ref just played on.

Did you watch Italy earleir on?

Yeah but that's a given isn't it. They are master cheats, like it's an art. There's a kind of nobility about it. South Americans just cheat cos they know no better.

France? England? Germany? Portugal?...