Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How come some of Argentina's strips are different to the others? Demechelis and a few others have these dark blue stripes on their tops but the others dont?

Puzzled.

Same with all Adidas shirts this year. The players have a choice of the normal version, or the super-tight sweat wick material - like the undershirts people wear, but without having to wear multiple layers.

How come some of Argentina's strips are different to the others? Demechelis and a few others have these dark blue stripes on their tops but the others dont?

Puzzled.

Sweat?

Puzzled.

Same with all Adidas shirts this year. The players have a choice of the normal version, or the super-tight sweat wick material - like the undershirts people wear, but without having to wear multiple layers.

Puzzled.

Sweat?

I'll let you decide which is the right answer Pedro :lol:

Puzzled.

Sweat?

So some players are sweating absolutely identical stripes into their shirts but others aren't? :lol:

It's almost nostalgic, watching Martins rip out the heart of a fanbase.

But for some reason I still expect him to bang in goals.

Puzzled.

Puzzled.

Sweat?

I'll let you decide which is the right answer Pedro :lol:

:lol: Cheers dan.

Puzzled.

Sweat?

So some players are sweating absolutely identical stripes into their shirts but others aren't? :lol:

Come on, Apisith man. I assumed that's why they were darker. I'm not watching the game.