Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tell you what it's a good job they're poor because some of the schoolboy errors we've made in midfield and defence would be punished against anyone decent.

:sadnod: I want a second before I stop being a nervous wreck.

Tell you what it's a good job they're poor because some of the schoolboy errors we've made in midfield and defence would be punished against anyone decent.

Lighten up Dave, one step at a time

The CBC commentary at the half is all about how bad the pitch looks. They are predicting that it will have an effect in the later stages of the game.

Their thought is that England will cope better. Let's hope so.

Blasted the horn coming along Chester Road when Defoes goal went in. Think the woman in front thought I was gesticulating at her!

:laugh:

Apparently whilst I was shouting someone was walking past the flat and looked in startled.

Massive power cut in Twickenham and Richmond area, stretching all the way from Barnes out to Feltham. Loads of people on my Facebook screwing. Fortunately Brentford seems to be unaffected, touch wood.

Blasted the horn coming along Chester Road when Defoes goal went in. Think the woman in front thought I was gesticulating at her!

I was on the phone to a customer and couldnt stop myself shouting "YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"  :lol:

Bit unprofessional but what the fuck

The CBC commentary at the half is all about how bad the pitch looks. They are predicting that it will have an effect in the later stages of the game.

Their thought is that England will cope better. Let's hope so.

The dew factor should've been part of the decision-making prior to toss. Numpties, the English, I tell yah.

Massive power cut in Twickenham and Richmond area, stretching all the way from Barnes out to Feltham. Loads of people on my Facebook screwing. Fortunately Brentford seems to be unaffected, touch wood.

I dunno, a little power cut and everyone jumps in to bed. Dirty bastards.

I dunno, a little power cut and everyone jumps in to bed. Dirty bastards.

;D

Although I imagine the people who are without telly wouldn't find that funny.