Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So, Uruguay qualify to play the USA in the last 8 if the US press is to be believed. :lol:

:dave: ESPN has been awful this week. "Ghana? They have four million less people than California! How could they EVER beat us? ahahahahaha! Right Alexei?"

uruguay remind me of england a bit - don't play with any great fluidity but they have a lot of physical presence, bit of pace, fairly direct. like us they just try and keep it tight at the back and hope their good players up front deliver with end product without actually looking like the cohesive team of say chile.

So, Uruguay qualify to play the USA in the last 8 if the US press is to be believed. :lol:

???

Don't know what you're on about. I know Mike has written something similiar, but I haven't seen it. ESPN is promoting US/Ghana heavily, but the only fool I've seen discounting Ghana is Alexi Lalas. And we've come to expect such homer idiocy from him. That's his schtick.

???

Don't know what you're on about. I know Mike has written something similiar, but I haven't seen it. ESPN is promoting US/Ghana heavily, but the only fool I've seen discounting Ghana is Alexi Lalas. And we've come to expect such homer idiocy from him. That's his schtick.

Was just trying to wind Mike up tbh.

Don't tend to go on many American websites for football news and opinion tbh. :lol:

???

I'm almost ESPN free with the exception of the occasional SportsCenter, PTI and Around the Horn. Every time I turn there, it seems as if they're talking arrogant shit.

Can't see Ghana getting anything today tbh. They have scored 2 goals so far - 2 penalties. They are awfull in front of the goal and aren't that good in defence either.

USA on the other hand have a great teamspirit. I see them winning today.

I'm hearing that Ghana haven't forfeited out of sheer terror, and now we have to go through some ridiculous formality of actually playing a game against them? What is this bullshit about?   :angry:

:lol: