Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol: They are f***ing around, Chicago. They are f***ing around.

:kinnear:

Fix the audio!  Fix it now!

:lol: :lol:

Have they forgotten about her or something?  "Now we'll go live to the hottest woman you've ever seen on a television....oh wait the audio is broken, I guess not."  Dios mio, these amateurs.

Nueva Jersey is a f***ing hottie.  God damn girl.

:nods: Ridiculous.

On closer inspection, I think Carolina (or "Argentina") is still my Numero Uno, but New Jersey had a great set of Jabulanis.   :thup:

:lol: Mexico is still the best on the show, imo, but New Jersey did have the aforementioned outstanding Jabulanis.

That reporter is some shit too. You see her?

Pictures are needed so we can all join in.

Not one decent picture of the New Jersey girl, tbh. I don't know the reporter's name, so we can't post that. The only pics of the three main girls are the same pics from earlier in the thread. Post those again?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Pictures are needed so we can all join in.

Not one decent picture of the New Jersey girl, tbh. I don't know the reporter's name, so we can't post that. The only pics of the three main girls are the same pics from earlier in the thread. Post those again?

Nah, its ok.

There must be a separate Spanish internet that none of us know about.

Los Internet?  :doh: