Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is El Tel doing a s*** Sinatra impression supposed to make me want to buy The Sun?

It's supposed to persuade you we're going to win the World Cup :lol:

Being fair it's pretty understated for The Sun, admitting it's just a dream. :lol:

Is El Tel doing a s*** Sinatra impression supposed to make me want to buy The Sun?

It's supposed to persuade you we're going to win the World Cup :lol:

:lol: And even then the most positive tagline they could come up with was 'Maybe.  Just maybe'.  Should be updating it throughout - at this point it should be 'Fuck no, never.  Maybe if all the other teams die'.

Not bad for being our fifth line team sport. :thup:

Aye, but sadly it's the only one that isn't played almost exclusively by Americans.

:nope:

Good luck in the tourney, England.

Aye, but sadly it's the only one that isn't played almost exclusively by Americans.

And you can fuck off. I was right behind you in that match and you let me down. Never again, Michael. Never.

And you can fuck off. I was right behind you in that match and you let me down. Never again, Michael. Never.

I told them to win it for Keef, they replied with some salty language about a jacket and such and such is a traitor to his personality group. It all got very ugly, man.

I told them to win it for Keef, they replied with some salty language about a jacket and such and such is a traitor to his personality group. It all got very ugly, man.

Those compartmentalising motherfuckers.

Plus the fact that america is the biggest country in the tournament and probably have as many people playing the sport as Ghana. But that said i think America can be extremely proud of their team who worked extremely hard and never gave up.