Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The problem with brazil, is that they're not taught to kick and run enough as kids. They worry to much about all this fancy technique nonsense.

:spit:

ha ha, aye but look how many times they have won the world cup. 

And when they do have a team that's less 'fancy technique', they go out in the Quarters....

Jayson missing the point again; one WC performance does not mean technique and balls skills are inferior to physicality and running...it's the number of world cups the brazilians have won vs the english that means the opposite i'm afraid mate

Wow.

All i have to say is. There were three teams today

Holland

1st Half Brazil

2nd Half Brazil

Holland were not playing, Holland isn't a country.

:jesuswept:

Would you call the England team The North East or The Midlands?

It's the equivalent.

No it isn't. England fans don't sign songs about the North East. The FA don't call England the North East.

The country is called The Netherlands, Holland is a common name used to describe the western area of The Netherlands.

In the UK Holland is widely accepted as a name for the Netherlands. It is why the Netherlands Tourist board have setup this website http://www.holland.com/uk/ . Also Holland has been used as the name for all the Netherlands before.

Good marketing making use of ignorance, doesn't make it correct though.

Who honestly gives a flying fuk, not even the Hollands tbf. :razz:

My mate from Nijmegen who's been bleating on about it, I'll give up know though as I fear I'm starting to sound like Phil K!

Careful, you'll get a PM. :pow:

Superb that Brazil have been dumped out. The daft media wankfest that greets them stringing three passes together is as tedious as it is unjustified.

Most have been praising them for their defensive organisation in this tournament tbf.

Still think the 'all of Africa' thing is patronising as f*** and don't believe it.

A victory for Ghana today would be a victory for ALL OF AFRICA © FIFA, Puma Ag LLC, Pepsico.  You too can celebrate with every African and purchase the new 2010 African Unity 3rd kit with Ghana patches for only £44.99.  Or you can be a racist. 

I think Jayson may have been taking the piss lads.

After his post match England v Germany comments, I highly doubt he is.

This World Cup has made him lose the plot completely.

This...

I'm sure if you ask Jayson now he will still bleat on about how unlucky England have been not reaching the latter stages of this WC and England should have won the Germany game 4-4 based on how many times teams hit the woodwork or were close to creating a goal scoring chance... His world is completely upside down at this point imho..

Dunga has parted company with Brazil.

I've just heard Giggs has scored.

Didn't go that far back in the thread, must have missed it when I was on way back from Crows Nest. :laugh:

I think Jayson may have been taking the piss lads.

After his post match England v Germany comments, I highly doubt he is.

This World Cup has made him lose the plot completely.

This...

I'm sure if you ask Jayson now he will still bleat on about how unlucky England have been not reaching the latter stages of this WC and England should have won the Germany game 4-4 based on how many times teams hit the woodwork or were close to creating a goal scoring chance... His world is completely upside down at this point imho..

:lol: