Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

And there it is! 57 minutes in and they've mentioned the fact Forlan used to play for Man Utd.

Guest kingdawson

Forlan is an outstanding player tbf.

Has an outstanding right boot more like. Bit thick as a footballer sometimes, makes some daft/stupid passes at times.

I'm referring to the great Forlan not Suarez.

Oh hello, what's this Muntari and Appiah story? Long lost brothers or something? I haven't listened to any commentary this WC as all the games have been watched on mute. Enlighten a brotha.

Forlan is an outstanding player tbf.

Has an outstanding right boot more like. Bit thick as a footballer sometimes, makes some daft/stupid passes at times.

You don't be as consistent as Forlan has been for the past 4 seasons simply by having an outstanding right boot.  But hey, he over hit a simple pass in the first half so let's just base it all on that.

Guest icemanblue

Forlan played for Man Utd? WTF?! When?!?!

You know that magical night in Barcelona?  Not then, but that was a magical, magical night.

What happened in Barcelona, like?

Quality fake Andy Townsend twitter feed.

:lol:

'Sweepstake in the studio on what nationality Marcel Desailly will pretend to be if Ghana go out. I've got Spain'

'I've just been woken up by Kevin Keegan playing a Vuvuzela. I tell you what, you just can't legislate for that'