Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

and mrmo i am shitting my self, i find no pleasure of Benitez as a coach at Inter.

benitez/torres reminds me of houllier/owen to be honest

raw top drawer strikers dragged into mediocrity by overly defensive managers

club level aside it's sad to see players go that way, hopefully roy can rescue Torres...

Hard to see anyone stopping them. Unfortunately.

Sure the same was said in 2006.

if spain wake up and realise where they are (should they get to the semis) they'll fuck germany

this world cup seems sleepy, no-one seems arsed 'cept the germans and dutch, it's weird

You guys are talking like Spain is already through.  Paraguay has looked the better side in this match already.  If they can keep the pressure up in the second half they'll win this.

the key, what frequently prevents motivated teams from triumphing against talented one, we'll see

No need for Busquets and Alonso to be in the same side. Drop Iniesta inside, and bring Pedro on for Busquets or Alonso and go 433.

With having a load little uns they like to keep the Bus in the team for his size. So as mad as it sounds take Alonso off instead oft Bus.

Valdez was onside, wasn't he?

He was. But who cares at the official FIFA contest for the worst ever referee?

What did the referee have to do with it?

Yeah, it's the linesman. Then let's replace the word referee with "match official".

Paraguay are pressing brilliantly, pushing Spain wide and allowing them no time on the ball. You have to ask how long they keep it up though - they'll tire soon and Spain could pounce.