Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are you guys serious? What has he done in this match? Lost possession almost every time he's had the ball.

The ball to Villa was nearly perfect. Not that I agree that he's had a bad game, but you can hardly call him 'gash'

OK, he's been pretty useless in every match. An awesome player, yes, but there's been some needless fapping over him during the tournament in which he has performed waaayyy under his ability.

He's done more than Xavi

Yeah, Xavi's f***ing s***.

Saying that I think Xavi's done more, more assists for a start. Saying that, I obviously still think both are incredible.

Nah, Xavi's good, just can't remember anything of note except simple passes.

I know I am very late with this, but my goodness what a wanker Pedro is  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How does he play ahead of Silva and Navas for goodness sake?!

Torres had to smack him right there on the pitch.

He did actually get kicked when he went back outside, should have given it though, yeah. Think he's going to be right up there with a few more years. Germans looked a bit tired at the end, Spain did well to tire them, they better win the final now!

So when Sam Allardyce watches Spain play, what part of his brain tells him that his philosophy of how football should be played is better that Spain's ?

It's sort of difficult when you have shite players tbf

So when Sam Allardyce watches Spain play, what part of his brain tells him that his philosophy of how football should be played is better that Spain's ?

He's a delusional twat. His entire head tells him his way is better.

Are you guys serious? What has he done in this match? Lost possession almost every time he's had the ball.

The ball to Villa was nearly perfect. Not that I agree that he's had a bad game, but you can hardly call him 'gash'

OK, he's been pretty useless in every match. An awesome player, yes, but there's been some needless fapping over him during the tournament in which he has performed waaayyy under his ability.

He's done more than Xavi

Saying that I think Xavi's done more, more assists for a start. Saying that, I obviously still think both are incredible.

That's his game man. He's the heartbeat and tempo-setter of the team, he carries them in terms of his possession whether it's simple or adventurous passes. Take away Xavi from that team and they wont look anywhere near the same.

Lineker quite clearly taking the piss out of ITV there. :lol:

What did he say?

Caption was up about the final and he's going 'which side will you go for, which will you trust, which do you put your faith in' etc etc.

Guest firetotheworks

He's done more than Xavi

I haven't seen him lose the ball in 3 years.

Guest firetotheworks

Lineker quite clearly taking the piss out of ITV there. :lol:

What did he say?

Caption was up about the final and he's going 'which side will you go for, which will you trust, which do you put your faith in' etc etc.

Haha, nice.

Spain scored from a corner.

I know I am very late with this, but my goodness what a wanker Pedro is  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pedro had a good game tonight apart from that one on one, to be honest. He was by far Spain's best attacking player.

I don't know how anybody can label Iniesta as "gash" either, he's had a good tournament considering he's probably only 80% fit.

Apart from tonight Spain haven't been that good at all but they've done enough. That's why I feel for Germany as they have done so well :(

That's true I don't think we've played all that well, certainly nowhere near the form of Euro 2008, I haven't seen all the game yet, saw 30 mins of the first half during my lunch, but it sounds like Germany really didn't show, on the basis of what I saw and what was written on the beeb site I think the best team on the day won, perhaps Germany peaked too soon.

I know I am very late with this, but my goodness what a w***** Pedro is  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He did actually get kicked when he went back outside, should have given it though, yeah. Think he's going to be right up there with a few more years. Germans looked a bit tired at the end, Spain did well to tire them, they better win the final now!

He should never even got as far to be attempting to go back outside!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the most unbelievably selfish things I have seen on a pitch.

I was willing Germany to smash one in after that. Would have loved to have seen his weasel face then. What a prick.