Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Be interesting to see the viewing figure comparison between ITV and BBC's coverage of the World Cup final tomorrow.

neithers great but why would anyone willingly choose itv over bbc?

Why I want to see the figures, see how much BBC has shat all over them. Though I doubt ITV will do anything about it unless commercials/sponsors start to pay less money for slots during sporting events - which seems unlikely since ITV are the only terrestrial TV station with Champions League.

I'd be angry if England had done that. 

Why?

It's Casillas fault it went out for a corner.  Just leave the damn thing.  No need to give it back to him again.

Not really, it was a piece of sporting play that took a bad bounce. The Dutch player wasn't looking to score from the throw-in, so if the Dutch tried to score from the resulting corner, it would always be a stain on any victory they may achieve. I suppose it all depends on the kind of man you are.

Guest firetotheworks

It would be fantastic if Van Bommel got sent off.

Tooj what is your avatar? I can't make it out.

I'd be angry if England had done that. 

Why?

It's Casillas fault it went out for a corner.  Just leave the damn thing.  No need to give it back to him again.

Not really, it was a piece of sporting play that took a bad bounce. The Dutch player wasn't looking to score from the throw-in, so if the Dutch tried to score from the resulting corner, it would always be a stain on any victory they may achieve.

wins a win.

Not really, it was a piece of sporting play that took a bad bounce. The Dutch player wasn't looking to score from the throw-in, so if the Dutch tried to score from the resulting corner, it would always be a stain on any victory they may achieve. I suppose it all depends on the kind of man you are.

:thup: