Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm gonna fucking kick Lawrensons head in for that Forlan comment. What a clueless prick.

He hates football, man. Don't understand why the let him speak, puts a right downer on the game.

He's an amateur football hater compare to Alan Green.

Premature Goooooooooooooooooal! from Univision. Or something like that. Maybe OOOOOOOOOOh!

:lol: Nah, he always says that shit. You'll know when it's a gol. He goes ape.

I just keep patting myself on the back when I understand an odd word here and there. Tarjeta and amarrllla, so far.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm gonna fucking kick Lawrensons head in for that Forlan comment. What a clueless prick.

He hates football, man. Don't understand why the let him speak, puts a right downer on the game.

He's an amateur football hater compare to Alan Green.

:lol:

For some reason, this match is making me realy excited for the Premier league to start and i can't understand why.

You love Howard Webb?

:nope:

You love shit football matches?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not sure this is what Cruyff had in mind in regards to Total Football - unless this is the part where they collect all the cards first.

For some reason, this match is making me realy excited for the Premier league to start and i can't understand why.

You love Howard Webb?

:nope:

You love s*** football matches?

No i am not sure why realy, perhapit's the realisation things an only get better.