Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I think, for a 0-0, it's been quite entertaining tbh.

For the wrong reasons though, been no good football. Its all been about the ref, bad tackles and Robben being a tit.

And I passed up a crab feast on the Chesapeake Bay for this.

Bad decisions:              Good decisions:

12775                          2.4

Cheer for a winner in normal time and keep watching Univision.

I'm a real football fan, so any game of football is amazing. Apart from when Newcastle are in it. They're the worst ones.

This.

I just love Football me. Drives the wife mental.

For the wrong reasons though, been no good football. Its all been about the ref, bad tackles and Robben being a tit.

The bottom line is that I've been entertained. I've quite enjoyed the Dutch getting stuck in. Far better than watching Spain pass it back and forth, boring the other team into losing their concentration and scoring after the inevitable defensive error.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The bottom line is that I've been entertained. I've quite enjoyed the Dutch getting stuck in. Far better than watching Spain pass it back and forth, boring the other team into losing their concentration and scoring after the inevitable defensive error.

Oh aye, I'm not going to get all ThoughtPolice on you, you can enjoy this anyway you want!

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, the other way around.

neither of these teams deserve to win the world cup

Who does?

Germany should have been here. The yellow on Mueller was harsh, considering Di Maria didn't get one for his.

For some mental reason I'm glad there's another 30mins. Five weeks is a long time.

MLS, tbh. If you'll watch this, you can't say you won't watch shit football.