Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

People will find this sad but I'm quite overwhelmed at that goal. I saw Iniesta play when he was 16 at New Ferens Park in Durham about 10 years ago. Have followed his career ever since and absolutely chuffed he's scored the winner in a World Cup Final.

Magic stuff

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

People will find this sad but I'm quite overwhelmed at that goal. I saw Iniesta play when he was 16 at New Ferens Park in Durham about 10 years ago. Have followed his career ever since and absolutely chuffed he's scored the winner in a World Cup Final.

Magic stuff

Think he had a shout out for you on his vest.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd laugh at how porcelain Torres, but I just enjoy watching him so much, that I cant.

booked for taking his shirt off after scoring a likely winner in a world cup final, it's all a bit pathetic really

Taking your shirt off is a bit daft really, especially when it's a guaranteed yellow.

daft rule though

He just scored a goal that's won the world cup, I think I my own shirt off here at home.

booked for taking his shirt off after scoring a likely winner in a world cup final, it's all a bit pathetic really

Taking your shirt off is a bit daft really, especially when it's a guaranteed yellow.

daft rule though

Whether it's a daft rule isn't the point during the game.