Spain win World Cup 2010

ElDiablo
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Seaman getting lobbed was hardly on par with the calamities of Carson, Green and Robinson.

SWP , Why is he there, awful tonite.

???

He was a huge improvement on Milner.

The most important person on that left hand side is Cashley. He's brilliant going forward and whoever is on the wing has to compliment him, and SWP doesn't - they just can't play together.

Getting mightily fucked off with all the gloating Jock twats on Facebook, e.g.

That was sweet. A great start for England with a point against the mighty USA!

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Guest firetotheworks

Our players are grade A choke artists. It'd be ok if they weren't such a bunch of c***s to boot.

Aye, England are the same too.

I main change I'd make is getting Joe Cole in their on the left. Slightly unnatural for him or not, he's still so much better than any other option, and lets Gerrard and Lampard keep their midfield roles.

But then Gerrard and Lampard were dogshit alongside each other today - once again.

I disagree.

Hawer man they were both poor. There was no combination between them and they were both unable to do what they do best. The amount of stray passes was infuriating.

At the end of the day if sacrificing defensive cover (Barry) meant we could see Lampard and Gerrard both together at the top of their game then fair play, but it's pointless because it simply doesn't work. Gerrard and Lampard together in a 4-4-2 has proven to be square pegs in round holes far too often.

Guest Saint Andy

why is hesky even in the squad? too lazy to run back onside and too shit to do anything decent. The only thing he did all match was winning that free kick when he dived.

Getting mightily fucked off with all the gloating Jock twats on Facebook, e.g.

:lol: :lol:

SWP , Why is he there, awful tonite.

???

He was a huge improvement on Milner.

:no: SWP was utter wank.

He wasn't that good.

Worst player on the pitch behind spacker-hands.

They played for the draw second half and showed no ambition, just a shame we had no creativity to break them down.

Also - playing Carragher ahead of Upson or Dawson - WHAT THE FUCK?

Slovenia v. Algeria will be interesting tomorrow.

:nods: Might have to watch that.

A draw will be the best result for everyone. Back to square one and we'll start again next week.

why is hesky even in the squad? too lazy to run back onside and too s*** to do anything decent. The only thing he did all match was winning that free kick when he dived.

And an assist for the goal.

He had a better game than Rooney tbh. Rooney was marked out of it very easily, complete let down.

why is hesky even in the squad? too lazy to run back onside and too s*** to do anything decent. The only thing he did all match was winning that free kick when he dived.

And the assist and some decent hold up work

A draw will be the best result for everyone. Back to square one and we'll start again next week.

Yep.

God damn I wish Jozy scored there.

Fair enough in regards to SWP. Cole would've been a better option. But I think Lennon and Milner were poorer than SWP.

I'm still in shock. Thought we had no chance. A side with as much talent as England should've carved that backline apart.

It first dawned on me that the US had a chance when Bradley chose to start Cherundolo and Capello Milner. God help US if Jonathan Spector was out there.

Getting mightily f***ed off with all the gloating Jock twats on Facebook, e.g.

:lol: :lol:

Haha....awesome!!! USA! USA! USA!

why is hesky even in the squad? too lazy to run back onside and too shit to do anything decent. The only thing he did all match was winning that free kick when he dived.

??? Heskey was killing us. Fatigue got the best of him.

Guest firetotheworks

Did you even watch the match? He set up our goal and lead the front line well. The only time he fucked up was that one on one, which admittedly he should have buried.

Yep.

God damn I wish Jozy scored there.

You'd be unbearable if he had.

: ;D