Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

I have consciously never posted in this thread, but I'm going to say it...

I feel f***ing sorry for the guy. he's got bigger balls than most, I won't ever forget how much of an important figure he was in sorting out our team when going down and contributing to the effort and commitment shown for our Championship season.

The heart and dignity he showed was outstanding. Us going up last season had a lot to do with him and others.

I admit, obviously, his football now leaves a lot to be desired, but I don't think what he did that pre-season should ever be forgotten

:thup:

:clap:

:sadnod:

also given that he was supposedly one of the main voices in the aftermath of the orient game, if folklore is to be believed, he can take some credit for what has happened since. it's just for all his effort he's not very good when on the pitch.

Gives Gosling a chance to have a few games in the centre when Tiote is out :thup:

Heard something about Gosling having a setback with the knee injury :(

Guest palnese

Gives Gosling a chance to have a few games in the centre when Tiote is out :thup:

Heard? You read it on RTG :lol:

"It's sad news for Alan because it's an ankle he's had problems with and we think he'll probably be out for the rest of the season.

"Because he's had a dislocation and a break on that ankle before, when you get a heavy blow like he did it's a very low recovery rate."

Heard? You read it on RTG :lol:

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/6680810/Smith-blow-for-Newcastle

Last sentence in the article mate

That article has no quotes and no source.

Article in the Chronicle says he hopes to play on Saturday, with quotes from him.

Well, no matter how consistently weak their performances, or how non-existent their footballing ability, I genuinely find it utterly distasteful to celebrate the injury of any of our own players... Apart from Alan Smith. Fucking fantastic news tbh, it's like a new signing.

Well, no matter how consistently weak their performances, or how non-existent their footballing ability, I genuinely find it utterly distasteful to celebrate the injury of any of our own players... Apart from Alan Smith. Fucking fantastic news tbh, it's like a new signing.

:lol: