Report: Alan Smith to leave NUFC in January?

Thespence

Abysmal as always but pleased that he isn't making those rash challenges anymore. I can see he is taking time to think before acting but on the flipside, it's killing a lot of his own time so he fails to close down an attacking opponent. To summarise, he has improved but still utterly useless.

Guthrie's passing has actually been worse than Smith's.

Uhhh, no :lol:

Think that comment was made before Guthries second half masterclass.

Correct. I've already said Guthrie had a useful second half, but he was dire before the break.

Even the commentator picked up on the fact that he was our weakest link. Shocking that this piece of shite still gets a game.

Hopefully with Gosling getting closer to full fitness it will push him down a bit further.

Guest Nikos34

I reckon Smudger enjoys playing for the club and he seems a cracking character but he's so shite. He must know it himself. It's not his fault he gets picked I suppose. Shame because he used to be good but he's a typical big money 'has-been' Toon signing. We're stuck with him until his contract expires I'm afraid. £50,000 a week for consistently playing absolutely garbage. He's going nowhere.

I reckon Smudger enjoys playing for the club and he seems a cracking character but he's so shite. He must know it himself. It's not his fault he gets picked I suppose. Shame because he used to be good but he's a typical big money 'has-been' Toon signing. We're stuck with him until his contract expires I'm afraid. £50,000 a week for consistently playing absolutely garbage. He's going nowhere.

I agree, I basically can't dislike Smith because I know he's putting everything into the game. He's poor, and he's impetuous in challenges, but if every player had his heart then football would be a better game.

Also, I feel slightly sorry for him that Fergie ruined his career by trying to turn him into the new Roy Keane.

Guest palnese

I agree, I basically can't dislike Smith because I know he's putting everything into the game. He's poor, and he's impetuous in challenges, but if every player had his heart then football would be a better game.

Also, I feel slightly sorry for him that Fergie ruined his career by trying to turn him into the new Roy Keane.

Myth.

Guest palnese

I knew someone would say that, but all the evidence I see tells me he's trying his hardest.

Did you see the Bolton game?