PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures

Dave

looking at those fixtures reminds me how hard this season is gonna be. Tough games for the first two months, the current squad won't win 2 of those.

I'd fancy us to beat the Towers shadowed Tangerines, and possibly take a point from Canine Wanderers and the BNP red and whiters.

Guest icemanblue

Ahh, man. First home game on Boxing Day in nine seasons coincides with my first Christmas away from the north east. PLUS, the mackems home game on the day I fly back from Japan. FML.

Ahh, man. First home game on Boxing Day in nine seasons coincides with my first Christmas away from the north east. PLUS, the mackems home game on the day I fly back from Japan. FML.

Ah so.....this is why i thought you were Japanese.

Same as our last prem season then.  One good thing is that Man U seem tog et out of the blocks pretty slowly, their last three first games of the season (all at Old Trafford) were a 1-0 win against Birmingham, 1-1 against us and 0-0 against Reading.

Our run-in is horrendous. Just gone up a few numbers on the old relegationometer. Of course we always have to play everyone at some point anyway but when you're going for survival you have to capitalise on any form you can muster.

Considering the intention to spend nothing and that run of fixtures, I'd say we're buggered.

Sorry, I'm calling shenanigans here - Man fucking bastard cunting United get a home winnable fixture to start every fucking season.  Why us again!  It's like we're being punished to have the audacity for being promoted. 'Right lads, how can we see them get bum-raped and take the wind and confidence right out of thier sails?'.  Prem League twats.

Our run-in is horrendous. Just gone up a few numbers on the old relegationometer. Of course we always have to play everyone at some point anyway but when you're going for survival you have to capitalise on any form you can muster.

Considering the intention to spend nothing and that run of fixtures, I'd say we're buggered.

3 obvious defeats but we could well win the other 3 in the last 6 games. We won't like but at least there is our old friend Hope to kick us in the pods.

Sorry, I'm calling shenanigans here - Man fucking bastard cunting United get a home winnable fixture to start every fucking season.  Why us again!  It's like we're being punished to have the audacity for being promoted. 'Right lads, how can we see them get bum-raped and take the wind and confidence right out of thier sails?'.  Prem League twats.

Only one thing to do, isn't there?  Hope our players are excited enough about playing Man U now instead of fucking Plymouth to get stuck in and upset Sky.

Guest BooBoo

Hughton was on SSN being asked about the fixtures. Said he "remained confident" that "the right players will arrive in the summer".

I wonder if the players were gathered for the draw this morning and what the reactions was.

Anybody know some wild dogs that can give us some inside info?

They'll be in Dubai/Florida/Las Vegas/other generic footballer holiday spot i'd imagine. Jonas aside.

Hughton was on SSN being asked about the fixtures. Said he "remained confident" that "the right players will arrive in the summer".

'Right' is such a subjective word. Does he define L.Best as the 'right player?' A statement like this slightly annoys me.

Why is everyone mad about Man Utd? They always struggle first game and we even drew there two years ago. If that fails, we'll at least get a good rape out of the way.

This. Last season even Burnley (?) could get a win there iirc.

Quite happy with the fixtures. Will hopefully be at SJP for the first home game like I was in 2008.

Why is everyone mad about Man Utd? They always struggle first game and we even drew there two years ago. If that fails, we'll at least get a good rape out of the way.

Might also be out of sync because of some of their players will have adopted their country's style of play over the WC period.

Might also be out of sync because of some of their players will have adopted their country's style of play over the WC period.

:lol: