World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Great counter attack football by Germany, but we've been awful in defence. We need to find a new back line for the next world cup, this one is simply not good enough.

Germany are amazing. Ref is a c*** though.

Germany are amazing against s**** opposition like Australia and England.

Löw's Germany have been one of the most entertaining teams in the world IMO!

Germans just far too efficient for us. Clinical, picking the right ball every time.

Barring a few periods adding up to about 10mins they've been by far the better team, fair play.

Should have been 2-2 at half time like, but not sure that would have made much difference.

You're not that good, Germany. It's just that we're that bad.

Germany are very, very good imo.

Yeah, I know. I know. There are several stages to the grieving process. I'm currently going through the denial phase.

Germany are a team of decent to good footballers. They're mobile, fit, technically competent, well drilled, composed, versatile, and can tuck away chances consistently. Despite being average overall.

England are a collection of overpaid, overrated, slow, technically poor, s*** touch, s*** passing prima donnas (or premaradonas as someone on here once said). Most of them are so limited in some way or another it's embarassing. Their strengths (and the strength of the top foreign players) only mask their weaknesses in the Premiership - those weaknesses are then exposed at international level.

Shameful.

God's a German, he really is.  Not only are they going to get revenge for the goal in '66, they are going to win 5-1.  And with a team that will do nothing in club football.  It's outstanding, it really is.  I don't know how they do it. 

They're superbly organised and excellent on the counter. They thoroughly deserve this, with the exception of the phantom goal. International football has always been about playing as a team rather than relying on excellent individuals, which is why the Germans have always been pretty good.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Germany are amazing. Ref is a c*** though.

Germany are amazing against s**** opposition like Australia and England.

Löw's Germany have been one of the most entertaining teams in the world IMO!

Against shit opposition. They weren't very fun against Serbia.

Look how Static England's front line is, it stands and wait. German's attack is buzzing all over, in and out, arching runs behind each other and the defence - simple movement. Rooney has been lazy as fuck.

You're not that good, Germany. It's just that we're that bad.

Germany are very, very good imo.

Yeah, I know. I know. There are several stages to the grieving process. I'm currently going through the denial phase.

Hehe I know i only too well, we Scotland supporters usually at this point are despising the team but in about 10 minutes time would be pissed out of our heads praising the players for a brave performance. But we have shite players actually so it is a bit different.

Guest firetotheworks

This is really sad. It just shows that we dont have the players. If fucking Fabio Capello can't get it right, christ.