World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Loved the caption in the Sun today with the bermans on safari, gaged up in front of three lions..............class.

I think England will win and avenge the defeat of Australia. Germany was not particularly impressive against either Ghana and Serbia and certainly looked suspect at the back.

It was interesting to see how worried they were by the height of Zigic, who created the only goal of the game. Makes me feel that Crouch/Defoe partnership up front will be useful as Germany appeared worried about Zigic's height all day.

I think England's confidence will be up for this one and as someone else said on here, Beckenbauer has already done Capello's motivation talk. Now, it is a question of tactics and we should attack them from the start in numbers.

Always be attacking bro...Always..

Loved the caption in the Sun today with the bermans on safari, gaged up in front of three lions..............class.

I think England will win and avenge the defeat of Australia. Germany was not particularly impressive against either Ghana and Serbia and certainly looked suspect at the back.

It was interesting to see how worried they were by the height of Zigic, who created the only goal of the game. Makes me feel that Crouch/Defoe partnership up front will be useful as Germany appeared worried about Zigic's height all day.

I think England's confidence will be up for this one and as someone else said on here, Beckenbauer has already done Capello's motivation talk. Now, it is a question of tactics and we should attack them from the start in numbers.

Always be attacking bro...Always..

yes, well lets hope they are more effective tomorrow night than they were against USA and Algeria.

Cacau was woeful against Ghana, he's no loss at all with Klose coming back.

The big one for Germany is Schweinsteiger. So much of what they do starts with him, if he's out or not at his most effective then that's a really big boost for England because I'm not sure the Germans can replace what he brings to the team.

Cacau was woeful against Ghana, he's no loss at all with Klose coming back.

The big one for Germany is Schweinsteiger. So much of what they do starts with him, if he's out or not at his most effective then that's a really big boost for England because I'm not sure the Germans can replace what he brings to the team.

As I've posted before, Schweinsteiger seems to be fit in time for Sunday.

And as I've posted before as well, Cacau is a loss for them as he's a good impact striker and if he's out they would have Gomez to bring on who is really shit.

It's gonna happen. England will win this World Cup. It's written in the stars. Zeitgeist. England winning the World Cup this year will be the final nail in the coffin for the UK, and drive the Scots towards independence. I can feel it.

The lads have to do this. For Fabio, England and St George:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnoz2gp6QrM

And above all they have to do it for Sir Bobby. Come on!!! :indi:

It's gonna happen. England will win this World Cup. It's written in the stars. Zeitgeist. England winning the World Cup this year will be the final nail in the coffin for the UK, and drive the Scots towards independence. I can feel it.

The lads have to do this. For Fabio, England and St  George:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnoz2gp6QrM

And above all they have to do it for Sir Bobby. Come on!!! :indi:

Like the thinking bro.

Parky and Ozziemandias enjoy a quiet drink together on enemy soil the day before the big game when things take a considerable turn for the worse.

A holidaying Mick can also be seen at the 1:40 mark.

Guest VegasToon

Rooney will have a blinder and England will win. Call it a gut feeling......we're destined to play Maradona in the quarters!

I fucking hope so!

Thought it was ridiculous to include Milner when I first heard the team on Wednesday, but he was my MOTM by the end so it's probably right to go unchanged :thup: