World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

:lol:

They tore us to shreds. We left ridiculous gaps in play, defenders ran around like headless chickens, the midfield couldn't string two passes together and the attack couldn't find the net - no matter what s*** spin you put on it, that equals a poor performance.

We could have lost 10-0 and it'd have been deserved. We didn't score as many as them therefore we weren't good enough. Unfortunately corners and posession don't count towards games.

Just f***ing give up man.

Ironically, your post is just as exaggerated a view of the game as his, just in the other direction.

Guest firetotheworks

Jayson mate, we know what you're saying, but it doesnt make sense. You can say we were unlucky with the goal that never was, and hitting the bar and that, but it's a two way street, you can't say our chances were unlucky, but not even mention the countless times Germany could have scored.

And how many times did you hear the phrase 'Hollywood ball/pass'?

So many times that even before half time it had morphed into them just saying 'Hollywood'.

Guest elbee909

And how many times did you hear the phrase 'Hollywood ball/pass'?

So many times that even before half time it had morphed into them just saying 'Hollywood'.

And then just Lawrenson in the background, going 'Huh...'  'Uhggh'

They tore us to shreds. We left ridiculous gaps in play, defenders ran around like headless chickens, the midfield couldn't string two passes together and the attack couldn't find the net - no matter what s*** spin you put on it, that equals a poor performance.

We could have lost 10-0 and it'd have been deserved. We didn't score as many as them therefore we weren't good enough. Unfortunately corners and posession don't count towards games.

Explain how we had 58% possession at several points if our midfield couldnt string two passes together?

Some of you are purely basing them deserving their victory on their passing being more fluid and better at opening up our team.

I am saying, that on the chances we had...we didnt deserve to lose. Regardless of the way they passed the ball. I do not base how much a victory is deserved on who passes the ball better.

A win is achieved by scoring more than the opposition, not out passing them. We had the chances to atleast equal the score with the opposition if not get more and were unlucky not to do so. It doesnt matter how ugly or inefficient it looked. You cannot go away from a match hitting the bar 3 times a poor call away from it being 2-2 and not claim that we were unlucky ffs. Complete lunacy from people in here with very little actual logic behind these arguments.

I think Jayson has a point.  England had chances.  It was not lopsided in terms of possession.  It was the quality when you had the ball where Germany were miles and miles ahead.

I will never understand how the Germans can be so clinical and so ruthless in front of goal.  There isn't an English player in my life time who had the level of maturity and confidence playing for the national team that Ozul is exhibiting at the age of 21.  It is incredible.  He is a kid, one year removed from the U-21 side, and he just looks like a world beater.  Put that German shirt on him, and he's just another Muller, Klinsmann, Bierhoff etc. 

How do they produce these football robots? 

Jayson mate, we know what you're saying, but it doesnt make sense. You can say we were unlucky with the goal that never was, and hitting the bar and that, but it's a two way street, you can't say our chances were unlucky, but not even mention the countless times Germany could have scored.

I dont disagree they could have.

I just see a difference between a player that outright misses the goal & one that comes so close that he hits the framework. I see one as being poor from the player & i see the other as being so close that its unfortunate. Thats all.

Guest Gemmill

I will never understand how the Germans can be so clinical and so ruthless in front of goal.  There isn't an English player in my life time who had the level of maturity and confidence playing for the national team that Ozul is exhibiting at the age of 21.  It is incredible.  He is a kid, one year removed from the U-21 side, and he just looks like a world beater. 

Aye, the argument about England having more experience was irrelevant.  These fuckers come out of the womb with experience.

I will never understand how the Germans can be so clinical and so ruthless in front of goal.  There isn't an English player in my life time who had the level of maturity and confidence playing for the national team that Ozul is exhibiting at the age of 21.  It is incredible.  He is a kid, one year removed from the U-21 side, and he just looks like a world beater. 

Aye, the argument about England having more experience was irrelevant.  These fuckers come out of the womb with experience.

Their ability to pick out the right pass every time and be so clinical when it really counts is scary. :undecided:

We got bummed,Germany passed it around like they were playing a local pub team. :-[

The End.

half right. Most of the game they were on top, but for 20 mins, we were way ontop and after our 1st goal they were rattled, had that lampard strike been given or EVEN had of gone over, nobody really knows what would of happened. 4-1 however I would say would have been unlikely. It was disallowed, heads down, and germany then resumed destroying our terrible defense.

How we've missed rio

Guest kingdawson

Explain how we had 58% possession at several points if our midfield couldnt string two passes together?

Some of you are purely basing them deserving their victory on their passing being more fluid and better at opening up our team.

I am saying, that on the chances we had...we didnt deserve to lose. Regardless of the way they passed the ball. I do not base how much a victory is deserved on who passes the ball better.

A win is achieved by scoring more than the opposition, not out passing them. We had the chances to atleast equal the score with the opposition if not get more and were unlucky not to do so. It doesnt matter how ugly or inefficient it looked. You cannot go away from a match hitting the bar 3 times a poor call away from it being 2-2 and not claim that we were unlucky ffs. Complete lunacy from people in here with very little actual logic behind these arguments.

Who cares about possession when all you're doing is either passing backwards or sideways? i mean i can't even remember 1 defence splitting ball so what good is having 58% possession.

Guest elbee909

They must have a womb with a view.

Guest firetotheworks

I just see a difference between a player that outright misses the goal & one that comes so close that he hits the framework. I see one as being poor from the player & i see the other as being so close that its unfortunate. Thats all.

You don't disagree?  :lol: Love that one.

Germany forced James into at least 2 saves on top of their goals. By your reckoning that would still make it, what? 6-4 to Germany?

A win is achieved by scoring more than the opposition, not out passing them.

Good point. As it happens they scored four times to our one.

And were luckier than we were not to concede more in terms of how close we came in comparison, which is the point.  :lol: Im finished though yeah. Guess ill go have some tea

Guest elbee909

A win is achieved by scoring more than the opposition, not out passing them.

Good point. As it happens they scored four times to our one.

And were luckier than we were not to concede more in terms of how close we came in comparison, which is the point.  :lol: Im finished though yeah. Guess ill go have some tea

Chicken kievs are nice.

You don't disagree?  :lol: Love that one.

Germany forced James into at least 2 saves on top of their goals. By your reckoning that would still make it, what? 6-4 to Germany?

Nah would be 6-6 as we forced two from their keeper also. Dont remember James 2nd either, just the first from Klose, which i thought was decent at best. Id expect most to make that save.

And i dont disagree that they could have scored more, they just came nowhere near as close as we did to achieving that. Done now as i say anyway.

Guest elbee909

We're probably all suffering from various confirmation biases here so hardly the best time to argue about it.