World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Guest kingdawson

Are you English as confused as I am with the Heskey for Defoe move?

Capello hasn't got the guts to drop Rooney/Gerrard/Lampard. He simply will never sub any of them unless he's forced too.

I hope that's the end of Lampard in an England shirt too. We shouldn't waste any more time constantly forcing him into our midfield.

The same about Terry and Gerrard imo. England should bring in some young players like Germany does.

Don't agree with Gerrard no, I was saying that with Gerrard in mind of course, he still has a lot to give. A choice should have been made a long time ago over one or the other. They have constantly stifled one another and it's been clear for maybe 6 years which one should be picked.

It's gotta be frustrating to see every England manager shoe-horn Gerrard and Lampard into the same midfield. Capello had the perfect excuse for dropping Gerrard for the WC because he's had a shit season but he really fucked it up. The way the Germans dominated the midfield is testament to the fact that the central midfield area is your biggest problem.

Soon as he started doing that, you could tell Capello wasn't going to be shit.

I hope that's the end of Lampard in an England shirt too. We shouldn't waste any more time constantly forcing him into our midfield.

The same about Terry and Gerrard imo. England should bring in some young players like Germany does.

The fuckers will go out in the next round anyway, when they come up against a decent side.

Are you English as confused as I am with the Heskey for Defoe move?

Capello hasn't got the guts to drop Rooney/Gerrard/Lampard. He simply will never sub any of them unless he's forced too.

If he doesn't have the guts to be a leader, the man has to go.

Who are all these fucking radges on 606 calling in to say sack Capello cos he's not English? Off their fucking tits.  :idiot2:

That's not English either.

How dat?

Did you get a mod to change that, because it was definitely 'they're' when I posted it.

To continue with the Lampard bashing, twice today he stopped midrun to claim something with the ref whilst Germany players ran right past him with the ball. Including for the 4th goal. Nice.

Who are all these fucking radges on 606 calling in to say sack Capello cos he's not English? Off their fucking tits.  :idiot2:

That's not English either.

How dat?

Did you get a mod to change that, because it was definitely 'they're' when I posted it.

Ha ha, no. But I realised about 1 sec after posting and changed it myself. Dunno how it was changed in your quote though.

Just got in. Absolute joke.

That dissallowed goal has changed everything. 2-2 and we wouldnt be attacking like that for them to hit us on the counter. Fair play they knocked it around well & our defending was shocking. But that decision has probably changed everything. Let alone the defoe header that he also called offside. Has to be sacked from the tournament.

You say that but at 2-1 down with another half an hour to go we shouldn't have been attacking like that.

Dont disagree. Doesnt change the fact that we wouldnt have been if we'd had what we deserved either. The defending was awful though yes. It still changes the entire game. If we come back from 2-0 the momentum is completely with us & Germany have to push out more again. Would have opened up a lot more chances. Shocking call.

I know what you mean but I'm resisting the urge to think about it like that. It almost leads to letting the players off the hook and blaming the officials. The players showed depressingly little heart. Judging from comments so far, I doubt many people will agree with this but the only outfield players who really looked like they were trying with everything they had, for me, were Gerrard and A Cole.

I agree with you, I thought Gerrard was the only player who showed like he cared although that inevitably led to him to shoot even when he should have passed.

The scoreline flattered Germany, they probably shaded the game ya but those 2 goals they scored was due to the fact that we pushed so high up. No way we would have done that if we were at 2-2. Capello's mistake is that he should have realized German's fast counter attacks and insisted that at least the 2 full backs, Barry and possibly one CD stay back even when we get attacking set pieces.

Im so irritated that Germany can now hide behind this great performance bullshit while everyone in England slags off the players.

We had more possession, more shots on goal, more corners ffs We've hit the bar 3 times, had 1 awful offside call, had a shockingly clear goal dissallowed.

And everyone is claiming the Germans deserved it ffs. Fuck off did they. They were lucky bastards who hit us on the break.

Guest firetotheworks

Poor Lampard, even when he plays well he hits the bar, and scores and he'll still be deemed a failure.

Poor Lampard, even when he plays well he hits the bar, and scores and he'll still be deemed a failure.

Pulled a great save out of their keeper from Milners low cross first half to. Attacking wise, his best game in a long while very unfortunate.

Guest Gemmill

Im so irritated that Germany can now hide behind this great performance bullshit while everyone in England slags off the players.

We had more possession, more shots on goal, more corners ffs We've hit the bar 3 times, had 1 awful offside call, had a shockingly clear goal dissallowed.

And everyone is claiming the Germans deserved it ffs. Fuck off did they. They were lucky bastards who hit us on the break.

Joking, right?  But for James, this could have been a beating of Portugal-North Korea proportions.

England were crap and capello made some stupid subs, they just never got going at all in this tornament time to move on bring in the young uns to go forward the german team is not a great side and we lost confortably

Guest kingdawson

Would be nice for Spurs to lose their manager at this point.  Redknapp for England. 

He'll probably still stay with us even if he does get the England job so dream on.

Would be nice for Spurs to lose their manager at this point.  Redknapp for England. 

He'll probably still stay with us even if he does get the England job so dream on.

Don't think the FA would go for that again. Got shit press last time.

Guest kingdawson

And everyone is claiming the Germans deserved it ffs. f*** off did they. They were lucky bastards who hit us on the break.

Radio for you today was it?

He wouldn't.

The FA see it as a full time job.

And everyone is claiming the Germans deserved it ffs. f*** off did they. They were lucky bastards who hit us on the break.

Joking, right?  But for James, this could have been a beating of Portugal-North Korea proportions.

Wheres the joke, they hit us on the break 3 times in a row and went long ball for the first. Beyond being better at getting through our defence purely because of Klose, they werent much better atall. They were being dominated 2nd half until they scored.

Hope so.  That would be a disaster.

"Another disappointing result for Spurs here today really does make you wonder whether Redknapp's full attention is with his club or with his country....."