World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Lets all jump on a train and take the piss even though we have no argument against what i said, nice one lads

England's defence were raped.  And they presented themselves for raping.  I don't really know how you can see otherwise but I guess some people can.

Havent said id seen otherwise anywhere. I have mainly agreed with that for the last couple of pages, nothing to do with what im saying.

Guest kingdawson

Would be nice for Spurs to lose their manager at this point.  Redknapp for England. 

He'll probably still stay with us even if he does get the England job so dream on.

He wouldn't.

The FA see it as a full time job.

We'll see.

How on earth were we 'so close' to it being 4-4? :lol:

We scored a goal & hit the bar 3 times.

I call that quite close personally, dont see the issue. Hilarious though yeah.

Watch the match again when you sober up/stop crying.  You'll see that England got comprehensively outplayed.

They should have been 4-1 up after half an hour, let alone full time.  Their passing and movement was far superior and they controlled the game for about 70 out of the 90 minutes.

Guest elbee909

If England had taken all their chances, they could have had 4.  Okay, fair enough.

If Germany had taken all their chances, they could have had what, 14?

So if England scored every chance they had, and Germany didn't score any of the other chances they had, you know, apart from the four they strolled past us, it could have been a draw.  Well, that settles it then, even game.

:lol:

Germans were good but not anything special. We made is piss easy for them.

Did it kick off anywhere else btw? Mate got a text saying someone he knows was stabbed in a fight, and a few fights kicked off where I was, chairs, bottles and glasses flying after their 3rd goal. Sad cunts.

What about all the 'hot knife through butter' passes through our defence leading to numerous Germany chances?

They didnt put their other chances as close as we did, they pulled one semi average saved out of James that was it. A combination of the frame of the goal and two outstanding saves from the keeper has kept us from winning the game. Luck is involved in that.

Guest elbee909

So if England scored every chance they had, and Germany didn't score any of the other chances they had, you know, apart from the four they strolled past us, it could have been a draw.  Well, that settles it then, even game.

Germans were good but not anything special. We made is piss easy for them.

Did it kick off anywhere else btw? Mate got a text saying someone he knows was stabbed in a fight, and a few fights kicked off where I was, chairs, bottles and glasses flying after their 3rd goal. Sad cunts.

And this is why you're better off watching England matches safely indoors.

Wheres the joke, they hit us on the break 3 times in a row and went long ball for the first. Beyond being better at getting through our defence purely because of Klose, they werent much better atall. They were being dominated 2nd half until they scored.

They weren't, like.. there was about 25 minutes before and after the break when we were competing, but by and large they outthought and easily outpassed us.

Scoring on the break doesn't mean they're clueless and desperate; scoring on the break three times means they were in good physical shape and mentally alert enough to know when to go for it.  They were bloody brilliant*, and while I agree that goals change games (and as such there's no point speculating what would have happened if we'd gone in 2-2), the comprehensive and clinical defeat was anything but lucky and anything but purely counterattacking.

** edit: bloody brilliant considering they were thought to be a bunch of up and coming bairns

2 off the bar? Defoe was ruled offside. If you ignore the referee's decisions, we only lost 4-2.

Why would i ignore the refs decisions when my argument is that we were simply unlucky. Thats the whole point. He wasnt offside either, so on another day its 4-4. We came far close to scoring ours than they did any of the other chances they had.

Even if Defoe's effort went in, it wouldn't have counted so whether it hit the bar or not is irrelevant. If you want to cite it as evidence of bad luck, its the offside decision that was wrong. And then you'd have to mention that he didn't score anyway, so it's two levels of bad luck in this way of looking at it.

You've probably got a point TBF IMO. The performance probably wasn't quite as bad (apart from in defence) as people are making out but I think you're overdoing it a bit. We were outclassed and unlucky that we weren't a million miles away from matching them.

Guest Gemmill

What about all the 'hot knife through butter' passes through our defence leading to numerous Germany chances?

They didnt put their other chances as close as we did, they pulled one semi average saved out of James that was it. A combination of the frame of the goal and two outstanding saves from the keeper has kept us from winning the game. Luck is involved in that.

:lol: Are you on spacca tablets?

On a plus point a lot of these players won't be around to represent us in the next World Cup.

James, Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Upson, Carragher, King, Gerrard, Lampard, J.Cole, Barry, SWP, Carrick, Crouch, Defoe and Heskey will all be too old in all likelihood.

Golden generation? Good riddance.

That starting line-up by the time Brazil 2014 comes round: Retired, retired, legs fallen off, retired, dropped (playing in div2), retired (but pundit, so everyone still thinks he's a cock), in a wheelchair, retired, retired, retired, dropped (player-manager for non-league team), retired (retreats back into his dad's shadow, who has his own itv saturday night show, and is still a bellend), crocked and/or retired, dropped (still impact sub for relegation battling PL team), dropped, dropped, retired.

What about the chances Germany missed? They could have been 5/6-0 by half time.

Stop clutching at straws man. We were awful and made it piss easy for them. Believing we were robbed doesn't change things - we're still out and rightly deserve to be.

As someone who is not exactly avid England fan I'm more bothered bout the fact the disallowed goal robbed us of what would probably have been an epic 2nd half. Deserved to get beat tho but had it been a toon goal disallowed in such fashion i'd be far more upset from the result point of view.

Even if Defoe's effort went in, it wouldn't have counted so whether it hit the bar or not is irrelevant. If you want to cite it as evidence of bad luck, its the offside decision that was wrong. And then you'd have to mention that he didn't score anyway, so it's two levels of bad luck in this way of looking at it.

You've probably got a point TBF IMO. The performance probably wasn't quite as bad (apart from in defence) as people are making out but I think you're overdoing it a bit. We were outclassed and unlucky that we weren't a million miles away from matching them.

Our midfield was also poor and allowed the Germans through, it wasn't just the defence.

Watch the match again when you sober up/stop crying.  You'll see that England got comprehensively outplayed.

They should have been 4-1 up after half an hour, let alone full time.  Their passing and movement was far superior and they controlled the game for about 70 out of the 90 minutes.

Crying because i disagree with the majority? Stop being a tit & try replying without being an absolute cock.

READ WHAT I AM SAYING.

They cut through our defence better: yes.

They had less possession: yes.

They were able to sit back more & hit us on the counter as we unfortunately hit the bar 3 times: yes.

We had a clear goal that enabled them to do that go unnoticed: yes.

Their keeper has made two outstanding saved, while ours has fumbled the 3rd and jumped over the 2nd: yes.

As a whole, did the England team deserve to lose 4:1.

Not really, i dont think they deserved to lose atall. A poor defensive performance does not represent the efforts of the entire side.

It isnt very complicated to comprehend, now have a go trying.

We've severely restricted a very good player in Lampard. He ignored Capello when the second goal went in, moved higher up the pitch and looked by far our biggest threat.

Gerrard's time is surely up, he's been pitiful this season and carried that form to SA.

O0 Dunno why Liverpool are waiting to appoint a manager before deciding, I'd be laughing all the way to the bank with a £30mil cheque.

Guest kingdawson

Im so irritated that Germany can now hide behind this great performance bullshit while everyone in England slags off the players.

We had more possession, more shots on goal, more corners ffs We've hit the bar 3 times, had 1 awful offside call, had a shockingly clear goal dissallowed.

And everyone is claiming the Germans deserved it ffs. f*** off did they. They were lucky bastards who hit us on the break.

Radio for you today was it?

Please explain how they deserved it when we were milimetres/wrong calls away from it being 4-4. At best they deserved a draw & we were unlucky.

We even pulled better saves from their keeper, than they did from ours.

Our defense simply looked more woeful so people are reacting to that as if they deserved it. We more clear chances to score.

Its nonsense really.

They systematically destroyed us ffs. Their pass and move approach to the game was far superior to our static, lethargic approach. Whilst Barry, Lampard and co were thinking of their next move, Ozil, Muller and the rest were already near our area.

They simply took the piss out of us. They were laughing at our overpaid pricks whilst dribbling past them. You talk about chances but you conveniently forget they had another 2 or so clear cut chances before actually scoring. I mean it does help them when you're up against brainless morons that don't stick to their positions and instead get hypnotised by the ball which leaves the runner completley free (again and again and again). I mean it was embarrassing.

Our midfield was also poor and allowed the Germans through, it wasn't just the defence.

I agree that, as a defensive unit, the team were appalling, which is largely the midfield as well as the defence but, going forward, I don't think the midfield were too bad. They've been far worse.

Crying because i disagree with the majority? Stop being a tit & trying replying without being an absolute cock.

READ WHAT I AM SAYING.

They were able to sit back more & hit us on the counter as we unfortunately hit the bar 3 times: yes.

Their keeper has made two outstanding saved, while ours has fumbled the 3rd and jumped over the 2nd: yes.

Not really, i dont think they deserved to lose atall. A poor defensive performance does not represent the efforts of the entire side.

They tore us to shreds. We left ridiculous gaps in play, defenders ran around like headless chickens, the midfield couldn't string two passes together and the attack couldn't find the net - no matter what shit spin you put on it, that equals a poor performance.

We could have lost 10-0 and it'd have been deserved. We didn't score as many as them therefore we weren't good enough. Unfortunately corners and posession don't count towards games.

Just fucking give up man.

Couldn't believe my eyes. Watched it in a pub with a load of rahs who don't understand football, but even they could see the defending today was... beyond belief. Defenders in the Conference would be ashamed to have played like that. But the team was shite from back to front. Rooney needs to explain himself. Didn't turn up at the World Cup.

Crying because i disagree with the majority? Stop being a tit & try replying without being an absolute cock.

READ WHAT I AM SAYING.

You should claim you're taking the piss quickly and go and have your tea.