World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Reckon Jayson's got a point like. That goal is given and it's a completely different game. They could very well have gone and scored two in the second half anyway, but definitely not like the two they actually did score. We didn't have much luck today, if we did we could have won.

Forgetting there was 40 minutes before that goal where we were run ragged and could have conceded 4/5.

Could but didn't. In some respects Jayson is right, 2-2 potentially changes the complexion of the game.

He does, cause the Germans I was watching with went very quiet when that one went past the keeper. Infact they didn't even feel confident enough to start cheering and squeaking till the third went in.

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

...is correct.

It's partly due to being in dominating sides in the PL where the routinely roll over 70-80% of the competition and don't have to work or think really hard in most matches. The other thing is the hell for leather which comprises most of the PL games is terrible preperation for the posession and tempo play of international matches. In international games sides prepare positionally while moving the ball around before they break or go for goal, to most England players all this is still a mystery it seems...

Nail on the head parky... you need pace play & quick thinking forward in international game. England CB is so slow none of them have pace & agility... they just big IMO. England midfield cant spread the passes quickly. Route one lump the ball to strikers seems only choice... no play on deck. And what the hell Rooney doing.. he is a striker.. why always on deep position but not trying to outrun opponent defender. Gerard defo not winger he should behind Rooney & push Rooney as main striker. Milner is not winger cause cant beat a man for s***. Crosses for Defoe (at Slovenia game) is just lucky cross anyway.

Classic England...

Why do we have so many foreign managers in England but still manage to play this way?

Englands trouble is we play players just cause of there names and fit them in the team regardless this needs to change.

on the future englands young uns made it to the final and got beat off the germans so cant be that bad, its time to start bringing em through and move the "Golden Generation" on

Watching the highlights, I don't understand why no one was running to the line on some of those German goals.

Too busy having a leisurely jog to the general area of the action. :lol:

They've just looked tired all tournament. The old too many games cliche will no doubt raise its head again.

Watching the highlights, I don't understand why no one was running to the line on some of those German goals.

They've just looked tired all tournament. The old too many games cliche will no doubt raise its head again.

Fergie said something last week along the lines that the Germans look fresh because of the winter break.

Gareth Barry is not a defensive midfielder.

He is.............just a rubbish one.

And remarkably slow.

I was saying to my mate at the start if we could really play against Germany without a proper DM, seeing as our MF has no engine either.

This is why I was pushing for Carrick to start. I don't know how fit he was etc. But at least he can read a game defensively. He's not super quick but he's clever enough for that to not be a factor. Plus he has an inch perfect pass on him. Would have liked to see it. Wouldn't have cost us much trying in retrospect

Think there's something very, very wrong mentally with the players. I'd say part of it is all the money they earn. It's made them live in their own little bubble where the sun shines out of their arses all the time and think they're untouchable.

...is correct.

It's partly due to being in dominating sides in the PL where the routinely roll over 70-80% of the competition and don't have to work or think really hard in most matches. The other thing is the hell for leather which comprises most of the PL games is terrible preperation for the posession and tempo play of international matches. In international games sides prepare positionally while moving the ball around before they break or go for goal, to most England players all this is still a mystery it seems...

Nail on the head parky... you need pace play & quick thinking forward in international game. England CB is so slow none of them have pace & agility... they just big IMO. England midfield cant spread the passes quickly. Route one lump the ball to strikers seems only choice... no play on deck. And what the hell Rooney doing.. he is a striker.. why always on deep position but not trying to outrun opponent defender. Gerard defo not winger he should behind Rooney & push Rooney as main striker. Milner is not winger cause cant beat a man for s***. Crosses for Defoe (at Slovenia game) is just lucky cross anyway.

Classic England...

Why do we have so many foreign managers in England but still manage to play this way?

pahs

Because the Eng players aren't really IMO the THINKERS for their club sides. The club side usually has a foreign coached player as the tempo setter and pass giver. Chelsea - Deco, Ballack, Essien etc...Not Lampard. Lampard also has has the luxury of getting a lot more possesion when Chelsea play compared to Eng. Gerrard had Alonso who was the tempo setter and it's now Mascherano - a world class DM...etc

Why did we leave one man back during a freekick after 65 minutes? And why was that man the worst defender on the team?

Also, the German player must have left a Dyson on the touchline for the third goal because Barry got sucked in. Useless twunts, the lot of them, but Barry and Johnson were fucking hopeless today and more so than the rest.

So does Rooney now go and live in a caravan and grow a beard?

Nah, someone called Mr Ferguson channels all his frustration into playing a blinder against a newly-promoted side who they always have a field day against...

So much for your fucking confidence you fucking idiots. I had to sit and put through that with a bunch of Scots. Easy when you're all down there with your over-inflated confidence eh? Honestly raging. Scots took it all in good spirit, that is, we were crap again.

See you all with your lack of humility, I genuinely hope you learn. We got our arse and deservedly so. I also got my head kicked in, stole my phone, and booted me in the fucking chops. Hope you fucking learn, cause it's real people like me on the front line cause of your unjust arrogance. Fucking English eh?

LET DOWN AS PREDICTED.

Guest malandro

Fergie said something last week along the lines that the Germans look fresh because of the winter break.

SAF twisting things to his own agenda as usual. If we want the England players at the country’s top clubs to be a fresher at the end of the season the group stage of the CL should revert to a straight KO.

Gareth Barry is not a defensive midfielder.

He is.............just a rubbish one.

And remarkably slow.

I was saying to my mate at the start if we could really play against Germany without a proper DM, seeing as our MF has no engine either.

This is why I was pushing for Carrick to start. I don't know how fit he was etc. But at least he can read a game defensively. He's not super quick but he's clever enough for that to not be a factor. Plus he has an inch perfect pass on him. Would have liked to see it. Wouldn't have cost us much trying in retrospect

If there had been an Alonso or Mascherano out there playing for Eng it would have been a different game. What happens is with the influx of foreign talent, it curtails the development of even the good England players. Having Wenger at Arsenal all these years and how many players has he produced for Eng - Cole. He's been there 10 years or so. The other thing is there aren't enough Eng players who continue there tactical development by playing abroad. Platt, Gazza and Lineker were all better players for going abroad.

SAF twisting things to his own agenda as usual. If we want the England players at the country’s top clubs to be a fresher at the end of the season the group stage of the CL should revert to a straight KO.

And maybe playing his star player at 75% fitness for the last month of the season contributed too.

Should deffo have the winter break, but clubs and Tv don't like it cause they make a lot of cash at Xmas holiday period.

So much for your fucking confidence you fucking idiots.  I had  to sit and put through that with a bunch of Scots.  Easy when you're all down there with your over-inflated confidence eh?  Honestly raging.  Scots took it all in good spirit, that is, we were crap again. 

See you all with your lack of humility, I genuinely hope you learn.  We got our arse and deservedly so.  I also got my head kicked in, stole my phone, and booted me in the fucking chops.  Hope you fucking learn, cause it's real people like me on the front line cause of your unjust arrogance.  Fucking English eh? 

LET DOWN AS PREDICTED.

That's nothing I had Germans patting me on the back after every goal.

So much for your fucking confidence you fucking idiots.  I had  to sit and put through that with a bunch of Scots.  Easy when you're all down there with your over-inflated confidence eh?  Honestly raging.  Scots took it all in good spirit, that is, we were crap again. 

See you all with your lack of humility, I genuinely hope you learn.  We got our arse and deservedly so.  I also got my head kicked in, stole my phone, and booted me in the fucking chops.  Hope you fucking learn, cause it's real people like me on the front line cause of your unjust arrogance.  Fucking English eh? 

LET DOWN AS PREDICTED.

That's nothing I had Germans patting me on the back after every goal.

Aye, sure.  Would rather have justified German arrogance over Scottish fucking pricks.

I was confident before the game,however Rooney had to show up:he didn't.And Matthew Upson played more like Matthew Corbett.And John Terry got found out to be the lumbering carthorse that he is.Glen Johnson has the brains of a rocking horse,and Gareth Barry is a quick as a 3 legged asthmatic tortoise.

Every English person that expected us to hammer these Gerry cunts. They know who they are.

We, just like our club, are a middle of the road team. Next WC or EC, we should enter it with a degree of humility. Acknowledging that we're essentially nothing until we prove it. We might just have a chance. Sad fact is, we enter shit like this expecting to win it. Not only do we gain more detractors, we gain smaller teams trying their all against us cause we think we're all that.

Dave, I do love you, but you've no idea the shite I've had to endure. I could genuinely could commit murder tonight.