World on alert Germans marching again!

Parky

Never mind. Here's to Euro 2012. Lampard and Gerrard would really love to give it one last go and as such, we've got a great-...

Fuck it, can't even be arsed to do a joking wind-up. We are shit.

I blame Robert Green.

I know you jest, but that moment may have helped set the tone for the whole campaign. Players shit scared of doing anything wrong etc. Say what you like about John Terry as a defender, but I've never seen him as nervy as he was this tournament. Underhit passes all the time.

Every English person that expected us to hammer these Gerry cunts.  They know who they are. 

We, just like our club, are a middle of the road team.  Next WC or EC, we should enter it with a degree of humility.  Acknowledging that we're essentially nothing until we prove it.  We might just have a chance.  Sad fact is, we enter shit like this expecting to win it.  Not only do we gain more detractors, we gain smaller teams trying their all against us cause we think we're all that. 

Dave, I do love you, but you've no idea the shite I've had to endure.  I could genuinely could commit murder tonight.

A lot of the hype is market faceted, England is a brand now, the hype is manufactured to sell stuff and build interest...I honestly think the people behind it all the fa and the media and all the rest don't really give a fuck how we do at the actual tournament.

I blame Robert Green.

I know you jest, but that moment may have helped set the tone for the whole campaign. Players s*** scared of doing anything wrong etc. Say what you like about John Terry as a defender, but I've never seen him as nervy as he was this tournament. Underhit passes all the time.

It did. It's the reason we were so shit against Algeria. Players were so scared to make mistakes...that they made mistakes. If we'd won that USA game, the confidence would at least have been there. We looked already beaten walking out of the tunnel today.

Every English person that expected us to hammer these Gerry cunts.  They know who they are. 

We, just like our club, are a middle of the road team.  Next WC or EC, we should enter it with a degree of humility.  Acknowledging that we're essentially nothing until we prove it.  We might just have a chance.  Sad fact is, we enter shit like this expecting to win it.  Not only do we gain more detractors, we gain smaller teams trying their all against us cause we think we're all that. 

Dave, I do love you, but you've no idea the shite I've had to endure.  I could genuinely could commit murder tonight.

A lot of the hype is market faceted, England is a brand now, the hype is manufactured to sell stuff and build interest...I honestly think the people behind it all the fa and the media and all the rest don't really give a fuck how we do at the actual tournament.

The fact we're bidding to hold 2018 hasn't helped either. Everything is being done for a reason and that reason has fuck all to do with winning this tournament.

I did touch on that earlier in the week.  There's no pressure on the PL to get  better, so there's no impetus on them to focus on what's best for the national team. 

Money = King

So, who are the main players everyone wants to see come into the side over the course of the Euro qualifiers?

Milner. The only player to escape from this World Cup with his England reputation enhanced.

Joe Hart. The only player to escape from this World Cup without playing and have his reputation enhanced.

So, who are the main players everyone wants to see come into the side over the course of the Euro qualifiers?

Ameobi, Bramble and Lee Bowyer.

Hell, it couldn't get any worse than it already is?!

Adam Johnson for one.Joe Hart in goal.Central defence will be a problem but maybe Onuoha,Cahill and Jagielka should get a chance at some stage.And a fully fit Hargreaves would be great.

If you keep Rodwell progressing well, I think he can be a big part of the Euro 2012 squad.

Apart from him, I'd initially go with Adam Johnson and Joe Hart. Maybe Andy Carroll if he gets Premiership goals.

Adam Johnson for one.Joe Hart in goal.Central defence will be a problem but maybe Onuoha,Cahill and Jagielka should get a chance at some stage.And a fully fit Hargreaves would be great.

:snod: A player that should never have been cut from the squad in the first place.

:snod: A player that should never have been cut from the squad in the first place.

Aye,him not being selected totally imbalanced the squad.

Here is the LOWdown

"We knew that the midfielders - Gerrard and Lampard - always support the forwards and that their midfield would be open.

"We knew there would be spaces. Our objective was to set Terry up with Klose to force him to come out of the defence.

"We knew the full-backs would be very much to the side, and that would create space that we could penetrate.

"We knew they might become impatient and lose their discipline. We did that successfully.

"We could have been 3-0 up in the first half because we did penetrate them."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/worldcup2010/3031909/Joachim-Low-lays-into-England-flops.html#ixzz0s6B0a8A2

Adam Johnson

Agbonlahor

Onuoha

Carroll

Rodwell

Wilshere

Gibbs

Cahill

Huddlestone

Hart

all of those should be phased in ASAP, to varying degrees. As for the current lot, there's no-one I'd 'bin' straight away other than SWP and Carragher who are just pointless. Many of them need phasing out though, no doubt.

Hell, I'd even look at the likes of Matt Derbyshire and Jamie O'Hara. We need to try as many options as we can.

Gary Cahill, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott, Joe Hart and Jagielka for a start. Not just for a couple of friendlies either - pick them and stick with them for 10 games or so.

The players were either not doing what they were told, or Fabio hasn't give them enough instruction. The positioning, marking, anticipation were all well off leaving us exposed time and time again, while trying to get back in to the game the players thought nothing of the huge gaps left behind when charging forward all searching for glory. We need the goals, but equally we didn't need two more scored against us and that's what happened when players just decided to do whatever they felt like doing.

Who's to blame for that? Fabio seems pretty organised, even has bloody formation cards etc which are showing to the players before subs are made, i'm guessing the players knew they were opening up too much and either got lost in the game or thought we've got to do it without a lead and instruction from the bench.

That's another thing, no leadership throughout the tournament, Gerrard didn't do it as a captain and maybe at vital moments when were chasing a game a defender like Rio could have kept everyone in position while trying to search for a goal. Not sure if it was their 3rd or 4th but Terry lost the ball near their box fannying around thinking he was Ronaldo, then the counter and were left with Upson at the back and anyone who's hung on long enough to realise we've been getting counter attack to death all game.

The rushing around and desperation made things a lot worse than they should have been, and you could put the second half mistakes down to the Lampard no goal, but Germany had us 5 times in the first half with the same methods and we simply had no answer. Bottom line we made Germany look fuking amazing.

Gary Cahill, Adam Johnson, Theo Walcott, Joe Hart and Jagielka for a start. Not just for a couple of friendlies either - pick them and stick with them for 10 games or so.

This is what really irks me. "Being given a chance" nowdays seems to be in the form of being given a 2nd half against someone in a friendly. Give the likes of Bent, Walcott, Johnson, and in time Rodwell, Wilshere etc a proper chance to grow into the team. Let's use the Euro 2012 qualifiers to build up a squad; nurture those young'uns and get rid of those who simply don't offer much anymore towards an energetic and cohesive England team.

The players were either not doing what they were told, or Fabio hasn't give them enough instruction. The positioning, marking, anticipation were all well off leaving us exposed time and time again, while trying to get back in to the game the players thought nothing of the huge gaps left behind when charging forward all searching for glory. We need the goals, but equally we didn't need two more scored against us and that's what happened when players just decided to do whatever they felt like doing.

Who's to blame for that? Fabio seems pretty organised, even has bloody formation cards etc which are showing to the players before subs are made, i'm guessing the players knew they were opening up too much and either got lost in the game or thought we've got to do it without a lead and instruction from the bench.

That's another thing, no leadership throughout the tournament, Gerrard didn't do it as a captain and maybe at vital moments when were chasing a game a defender like Rio could have kept everyone in position while trying to search for a goal. Not sure if it was their 3rd or 4th but Terry lost the ball near their box fannying around thinking he was Ronaldo, then the counter and were left with Upson at the back and anyone who's hung on long enough to realise we've been getting counter attack to death all game.

The rushing around and desperation made things a lot worse than they should have been, and you could put the second half mistakes down to the Lampard no goal, but Germany had us 5 times in the first half with the same methods and we simply had no answer. Bottom line we made Germany look fuking amazing.

Do you mean Barry's glorious first touch straight to a German? Hats off to the guy, he couldn't have messed up a single touch much more than he did.