The Liverpool Thread

Parky

He's got a point like:

"Do they play on the date of the Heysel Stadium disaster? How many dates do they not play on? Do Man Utd play on the date of Munich? Do Rangers play on the date when all their fans died in that disaster, whatever year that was – 1971?"

Why should Chelsea suffer (play on the FA Cup Sunday ahead of Wednesday CL tie) just because Liverpool refuse to play on the Sunday.

To be fair, he does. You can disagree, but does have a point.

Guest Chubby Jason

Twitter is a forum for the moronic. Patrick Barclay got a load of shit for the nonsense he came out with a few weeks ago.

Guest bimpy474

Scousers = cheeky, funny and friendly.

My arse it does.

Scousers = aggressive, mob mentality, martyrdom and complete and utter unacceptance of any blame for anything ever.

Fuck em.

Guest bimpy474

You can't label an entire city of people like that.

Of course i can, i'm a keyboard warrior and couldn't give a shite, horrible club, horrible city, horrible fans, every last one.

Guest bimpy474

Apparently you can if it's Liverpool. Or Sunderland.

Quite correct, although it is a side note that you may see slight over exaggerations and such on the internet work.

Of course i can, i'm a keyboard warrior and couldn't give a shite, horrible club, horrible city, horrible fans, every last one.

I dunno, I reckon Tom Baker's alright.

Guest bimpy474

Who ?

Who ?

That's the one.

Guest bimpy474

Who ?

That's the one.

Damn you :D

Who ?

That's the one.

Damn you :D

Almost answered  O0

"We've got a great togetherness about the squad, there's a lot of British players there now," Jamie Carragher said last October. "We went for a meal out before the derby and it was interesting that my wife could actually talk to some of the other wives without having to think of something in Spanish or French or something different. I think that will be a great thing for us this season."

"We've got a great togetherness about the squad, there's a lot of British players there now," Jamie Carragher said last October. "We went for a meal out before the derby and it was interesting that my wife could actually talk to some of the other wives without having to think of something in Spanish or French or something different. I think that will be a great thing for us this season."

:lol:

Oh sweet Jesus...

All this s*** has stemmed from the Suarez f*** up.  :lol:

The brilliant thing is they are too thick to realise this. Mr. Suarez is not a racist.

FTM!

Guest bimpy474

The levels of thickness are amazing, did he really say this ?