The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Just saw the highlights. Suarez needs so many chances. 1st penalty was a definite. Takes the man down in the box and is last man back. Can have no complaints. Second was soft, Long was going away from goal and it was a soft touch but still. 1st and 3rd goals were class.

I love how Liverpool's reaction to the sending off was to bring on Carragher :lol:

I still can't believe bookies see Liverpool in front of Spurs in the odds for the title. I can understand why the bookies would over look us but Liverpool as 5th best bet for the title no way man. Arguably their most effective play for most of last season was given away to Cardiff.

I still can't believe bookies see Liverpool in front of Spurs in the odds for the title. I can understand why the bookies would over look us but Liverpool as 5th best bet for the title no way man. Arguably their most effective play for most of last season was given away to Cardiff.

We're still 125/1. Liverpool/Spurs at 40/1

Well we enjoyed that one, 3-0 against the arrogant knobs, done you a favour as they will be one of your competitors.

Yacob was man of the match, freebe steal, another gem courtesy of Dan Ashworth! ;D

RAWK should be a fun old shindig at the moment.

You think they'll ban any negative talk already?

It's a ref conspiracy apparently. :lol:

I called this at 1-0 - before the penalty/red or 2nd pen.

i guess my disliking of all things liverpool has grown over time but i do enjoy supporting who ever they are playing against. 

Would be class if swansea become better now rodgers has left plus the bonus of all that money for allen.

We're still 125/1. Liverpool/Spurs at 40/1

It's because the bookies are much more exposed to Liverpool doing well.

Their arrogant mongy fans will have staked WAY more on bets like that than Spurs & Newcastle fans combined. Nothing to do with the actual quality of the team.