The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Rodgers compares Allen to Xavi and then tell him not to wear 6 as it's not a midfielders number, strange man.

6 is a defender's number tbf

It is but was just the way he was going on about it

Rodgers compares Allen to Xavi and then tell him not to wear 6 as it's not a midfielders number, strange man.

6 is a defender's number tbf

It is but was just the way he was going on about it

exactly - made me cringe (much like watching brent in the office, as previously mentioned) the way he went on about it. Rodgers made it more difficult than it needed to be!

There is just something inherently wrong about Rodgers. He seems to be a bluffer who has been caught out straight away. The series is clearly aimed at a US audience and I'm glad we didn't do anything like it, it's just embarrassing. I don't have a problem with proper Li'pool fans or even hangers-on, it's just the god-awful "We are better than you" mind-set that gets right up my goat. :lol: Poor bloody goat, I should get the RSPCA out for it really, it's having a bad time.

There is just something inherently wrong about Rodgers. He seems to be a bluffer who has been caught out straight away. The series is clearly aimed at a US audience and I'm glad we didn't do anything like it, it's just embarrassing. I don't have a problem with proper Li'pool fans or even hangers-on, it's just the god-awful "We are better than you" mind-set that gets right up my goat. :lol: Poor bloody goat, I should get the RSPCA out for it really, it's having a bad time.

spot on word for word