The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Roger Kint

You can get 3/1 on the FA bottling it and giving him a 4 or less game ban. Or 12/1 that they defy all logic and let him off.

Wouldn't say that a 4 game ban is bottling tbh.

If the Dutch gave him 7 games, and since then he's been done for racist abuse and another biting incident has come round, anything short of 7 games again is bottling it.

I reckon the FA will do fuck all, canny temped at that 12/1.

Where is that 12/1 punt like?

Now police have become involved after members of the public made contact with the Merseyside Police.

The North West force made contact with their counterparts in Surrey, who visited Ivanovic on Sunday evening - however, Sky Sports understands the Chelsea defender does not wish to press charges.

Guest Roger Kint

Wouldn't say that a 4 game ban is bottling tbh.

He would have got a 2 game ban if he was booked last week so 4 isnt really much for biting someone.

Guest Roger Kint

Where is that 12/1 punt like?

Now police have become involved after members of the public made contact with the Merseyside Police.

The North West force made contact with their counterparts in Surrey, who visited Ivanovic on Sunday evening - however, Sky Sports understands the Chelsea defender does not wish to press charges.

Skybet

http://www.skybet.com/football/player-specials/event/15137454?aff_id=7945&dcmp=sny-bet-suarezban

Classic RAWK

Am i the only one who doesn't see the big deal with a bite?

Two footed tackles, high one footed tackles, elbows, headbutts....  all are actions which have the potential to cause more harm. All actions which at worst are worth a 3 game ban. While a bite is worth more scrutiny?

I mean for christ sake a bite is an action you can even use in lovemaking. I've bitten my wife on the odd occasion during a passionate one to one. I've not elbowed her. I've not headbutted her. I've not gone in with a two footed tackle on her.

Classic RAWK

Am i the only one who doesn't see the big deal with a bite?

Two footed tackles, high one footed tackles, elbows, headbutts....  all are actions which have the potential to cause more harm. All actions which at worst are worth a 3 game ban. While a bite is worth more scrutiny?

I mean for christ sake a bite is an action you can even use in lovemaking. I've bitten my wife on the odd occasion during a passionate one to one. I've not elbowed her. I've not headbutted her. I've not gone in with a two footed tackle on her.RAWK

Penetrative sex is also something you can do during love making but I imagine there'd be a bit of a fuss if a player stuck his cock up an opposition player's arse.

Get Ray stubbs on the case. He succeeded in getting Cabaye banned quickly last season after highlighting his tangle with that thug playing for Brighton.

Also Colocinni was banned for not even touching Saurez, an incident that has contributed strongly to disenchant our best player from playing here anymore IMO.

Another gem - "It happens in rugby!"

its funny as fuck when you hear all the shite that's being this morning......if he were a rugby player there would not be a single fucking sentence uttered about him......eye gouging and biting happen every fucking week in egg chasing and the greatest perpetrators are now common faces and voices in the national media.....but this is Luis Suarez , he is a bad man , he has hurt peoples feelings once to many in this country, children and grown men were fainting at the mere sight yesterday afternoon as he tore away the skin and sinew from Ivanovics arm on live TV on the Sabbath......he should be interred in the Tower of London....fuck it, have him hung drawn and quartered like a modern day William Wallace.....

I fucking love that mad Uruguayan to bits !!!

He will be banned against us regardless of what the FA do. He has picked up his 10th booking today so will miss the next 2 games.

No.

He will not be banned against us, some stupid rule like this will make him playable, have to relay on FA. :snod:

10 Cautions

If a Player receives 10 cautions between the first day of the season and the second Sunday in April they will suspended for 2 matches and be fined £15. If they receive their 10th caution after the second Sunday in April they will be warned as to their future conduct and no suspension

shall be imposed.

£15 fine that's harsh.

Guest neesy111

Thing is Rodgers has done worse than Dalglish if you purely look at results.  They have improved the way they play but they've spent a good amount of money as well.

Luis Suarez ‏@luis16suarez 6m

For my unacceptable behaviour yesterday the club has fined me today, I have asked the club to donate the money to to the Hillsborough Family Support Group for the inconvenience I have created to the Liverpool fans and to Ivanovic.

Oh, what a good guy.

For my unacceptable behaviour yesterday the club has fined me today, I have asked the club to donate the money to to the Hillsborough Family Support Group for the inconvenience I have created to the Liverpool fans and to Ivanovic.

Oh, what a good guy.

'Inconvenience' :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

I can't wait for the end of this season as this is the last one we will see that odious shithead Carragher disgracing the game I love.

Oh, what a good guy.

The cheek of it :lol: