The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Dude's a c*** and for once the FA agrees with this view held by the majority. Despicable w*****. His theatrics against Ghana was the first time I realized what kind of shitbag he was, and he's only piled more and more s*** into his bag of being since then. Piece of s***.

:lol: He did what anyone else would do in that situation against Ghana, with that said, he's an absolute cunt. :thup:

I would had done the handball incident 100%.

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a cunt based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a cunt because he's a cunt is another matter.

Guest neesy111

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a cunt based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a cunt because he's a cunt is another matter.

:thup:

One of them does make a valid point about the tackle on Haidara and the Aguero stamp / tackle / drop kick thing, they shouldn't have got away with those challenges. The rest of the post is bollocks though.

So the FA don't ban McMananam for a potentially leg breaking tackle

Don't ban Aguero for a two footed stamp on someone

Don't ban Rooney for elbowing an opponent in the face

Don't ban Defore for pretty much the same thing

and give Suarez a 10 game ban...

FUCKING CORRUPT BEYOND THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!!!!! Absolute fucking joke organisation

Absolutely! But is him sitting out for 10 games a punishment? He'll get an early summer vacation and still earn a f*** load of money. What kind of punishment is that?

Liverpool must be partly to blame then? Bloke from the PFA on TalkSport earlier saying that the Liverpool fine would have been 2 weeks wages as it's the most a club can fine without consulting them. If Liverpool cared enough about the image they keep bleating on about they'd have made an example that no-one is bigger than the club and hit him with a big fine, that way Suarez is hit twice and Liverpool would have gained back some respect they've lost over the last few years. Looks like they've took the easy way out and went for the typical self-pity bollocks.

I don't think the PFA should be allowed to set limits on fines that clubs can dish out - PL players get ridiculous money and 2 weeks wages is peanuts to them.

If a player brings disrepute upon his club in such circumstances, the club should be able to punish him in a suitable fashion without its hands being tied by some outdated Union interfering unless the punishment is totally ridiculous.

How this throwback to the 1970s continues to exist today defies belief and is out of line with most jobs now.

These players are molly-coddled far too much - no wonder they act like Ranger and Suarez....

Don't agree with this at all, it would never enter my mind to save a ball with my hand. I'm not a professional sportsman like, but still.

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a c*** based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a c*** because he's a c*** is another matter.

Don't agree with this at all, it would never enter my mind to save a ball with my hand. I'm not a professional sportsman like, but still.

Well either you're not even an amateur football player, or you're just not a very good teammate. If something I've learned from playing is that you do whatever it takes to stop a goalscoring opportunity. If you have to hack someone down when he's about to just put the ball in the back of the net you do it. Mind I don't play as a defender and never been in that situation. I actually praise Suarez for doing it, was one of the most intelligent football plays ever.

Who wouldn't? It's a World Cup quarter-final, calling him a c*** based on that is ridiculous. Calling him a c*** because he's a c*** is another matter.

Well either you're not even an amateur football player, or you're just not a very good teammate. If something I've learned from playing is that you do whatever it takes to stop a goalscoring opportunity. If you have to hack someone down when he's about to just put the ball in the back of the net you do it. Mind I don't play as a defender and never been in that situation. I actually praise Suarez for doing it, was one of the most intelligent football plays ever.

I wouldn't do the handball or a deliberate foul TBH. I can understand people saying he has to do whatever it takes to win, but that's not the point of sport IMO. If it goes too much towards that then it's a sad reflection on the game. I realise I am being idealistic here.

I wouldn't do the handball or a deliberate foul TBH. I can understand people saying he has to do whatever it takes to win, but that's not the point of sport IMO. If it goes too much towards that then it's a sad reflection on the game. I realise I am being idealistic here.

You are, and fair enough for pointing it out :pow: and also, sports is all about winning ;)

Absolutely! But is him sitting out for 10 games a punishment? He'll get an early summer vacation and still earn a f*** load of money. What kind of punishment is that?

Liverpool must be partly to blame then? Bloke from the PFA on TalkSport earlier saying that the Liverpool fine would have been 2 weeks wages as it's the most a club can fine without consulting them. If Liverpool cared enough about the image they keep bleating on about they'd have made an example that no-one is bigger than the club and hit him with a big fine, that way Suarez is hit twice and Liverpool would have gained back some respect they've lost over the last few years. Looks like they've took the easy way out and went for the typical self-pity bollocks.

I don't think the PFA should be allowed to set limits on fines that clubs can dish out - PL players get ridiculous money and 2 weeks wages is peanuts to them.

If a player brings disrepute upon his club in such circumstances, the club should be able to punish him in a suitable fashion without its hands being tied by some outdated Union interfering unless the punishment is totally ridiculous.

How this throwback to the 1970s continues to exist today defies belief and is out of line with most jobs now.

These players are molly-coddled far too much - no wonder they act like Ranger and Suarez....

Pining for Maggie, Merl?

Liverpool love playing the victim.

I wonder if they appeal matches that they didn't win.

1. The sun was in our eyes.

2. We were never winning which meant our fans never got to sang to encourage us.

3. One of our players woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

4. Jimmy in the Kop seat number 156, Row K never for got to put his lucky socks on.

Defend him over racism, defend him over biting, Liverpool are absolutely ruining their reputation here. Wonder whether it's worth it just because he's talented?

They are so desperate to keep him, so desperate to say that they have the 3rd best player on the planet among their ranks, so desperate for him to lead them to the title etc...

Imagine if Jordan Henderson or Martin Skrtl had bitten someone. Don't think they'd be all up in arms about it (the ban that is) as they are now. They'd actually probably turn against the player and want him out for acting in a "non-Liverpool" way.

He said: "We are very shocked and bitterly disappointed, not so much by the ban but the severity of it has hurt most.

"Suarez has tried to curb his natural instincts, he grew up in a country where he learnt survival and this year he's tried to change."

He added: "I can't help but look at the punishment and think it's against the man and not the crime, it was violent conduct, Liverpool and Luis admitted this but the player needs a bit of help and that's what we will offer here.

"We need to look after any employee who's made a mistake."

"I look in his (Suarez) face and see a guy who is bitterly disappointed. It will take time for him to understand why other have got smaller bans," Rodgers said.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KuElZmux8c4/TQGQXA6XjzI/AAAAAAAAACM/0cnU_UDGb_4/s1600/af_survival_800_070827.JPG

He said: "We are very shocked and bitterly disappointed, not so much by the ban but the severity of it has hurt most.

"Suarez has tried to curb his natural instincts, he grew up in a country where he learnt survival and this year he's tried to change."

He added: "I can't help but look at the punishment and think it's against the man and not the crime, it was violent conduct, Liverpool and Luis admitted this but the player needs a bit of help and that's what we will offer here.

"We need to look after any employee who's made a mistake."

"I look in his (Suarez) face and see a guy who is bitterly disappointed. It will take time for him to understand why other have got smaller bans," Rodgers said.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KuElZmux8c4/TQGQXA6XjzI/AAAAAAAAACM/0cnU_UDGb_4/s1600/af_survival_800_070827.JPG

:lol: shower of conas tbh

Guest Roger Kint

'It will take time for him to understand why other have got smaller bans'

The fucking arseholes really are laying it on thick. Who are these people getting less? Only players i can remember getting bans in the last year are Barton(got more) and Suarez(and terry) himself for something completely different :lol: