The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Chubby Jason

He's doing a great job there, sometimes there's just a connection between clubs and managers and Kenny is made for Liverpool. That's not to say he wasn't great elsewhere too though, it's great for the game that he's back in management.

Kenny Dalglish is not a superb manager.

+1

It's early days, let's re-visit this thread in a year's time. Anyone who can play four central midfielders in the same team like he did at Newcastle is too scared of defeat to be a great manager.

Dalglish is like Keegan with us. There's a special bond there that he has with both Liverpool and their supporters, exactly like we have with Keegan.

Outsiders don't get it, they ridicule it.

We're the last group of supporters that should be chastising Liverpool fans for "going overboard" with Dalglish.

He's done a superb job since returning there - and with the right investment I can see them pushing on in the summer to challenging for a Champions League place again. Sadly.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Dalglish is like Keegan with us. There's a special bond there that he has with both Liverpool and their supporters, exactly like we have with Keegan.

We're the last group of supporters that should be chastising Liverpool fans for "going overboard" with Dalglish.

He's done a superb job since returning there - and with the right investment I can see them pushing on in the summer to challenging for a Champions League place again. Sadly.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

A point against Arsenal makes him a fucking superb manager. :lol:

The same team that Sunderland got their only point in there last 7 games against as well btw.  (Arsenal are a good team to play at the moment as they know there season is finished).

Signed a top quality strike-force that has score how many goals exactly?  Kuyt has scored more goals than the both of them since they arrived :lol:

Guest neesy111

Kenny Dalglish is not a superb manager.

+1

It's early days, let's re-visit this thread in a year's time. Anyone who can play four central midfielders in the same team like he did at Newcastle is too scared of defeat to be a great manager.

Any manager that goes into a cup final and not even remotely sets his team out to attack for 1st 50 mins should be shot at dawn.

The same team that Sunderland got their only point in there last 7 games against as well btw.  (Arsenal are a good team to play at the moment as they know there season is finished).

Signed a top quality strike-force that has score how many goals exactly?  Kuyt has scored more goals than the both of them since they arrived :lol:

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/telly-talk/assets_c/2010/10/jbSKY%20KarlPilkington%20106-thumb-465x310.jpg

It shouldn't be too be hard to figure out what I'm implying.

Guest neesy111

The same team that Sunderland got their only point in there last 7 games against as well btw.  (Arsenal are a good team to play at the moment as they know there season is finished).

Signed a top quality strike-force that has score how many goals exactly?  Kuyt has scored more goals than the both of them since they arrived :lol:

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/telly-talk/assets_c/2010/10/jbSKY%20KarlPilkington%20106-thumb-465x310.jpg

It shouldn't be too be hard to figure out what I'm implying.

Why don't you get out of your own fucking arse for once.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Me too, and it's sad that there's a fair old chunk of our support who are very critical of KK. I wonder if it's the same at Liverpool, I doubt it.

I was at a conference in Birmingham on Monday and Tuesday, which obviously lead to me being suitably pissed on the night time as well.

Had a good long chat to a sound Scouse bloke who had nothing but praise for us as supporters, especially when our supporter laid the wreath down at Anfield.

Started talking about how he really rates Carroll - (yet agreed with me that he's not worth the price they've paid for him) but can see him being an England regular for years to come.

He also thought that Peter Beardsley is the most underrated player this country has ever produced.  :thup:

Guest BooBoo

I was at a conference in Birmingham on Monday and Tuesday, which obviously lead to me being suitably pissed on the night time as well.

Had a good long chat to a sound Scouse bloke who had nothing but praise for us as supporters, especially when our supporter laid the wreath down at Anfield.

Started talking about how he really rates Carroll - (yet agreed with me that he's not worth the price they've paid for him) but can see him being an England regular for years to come.

He also thought that Peter Beardsley is the most underrated player this country has ever produced.  :thup:

Moral of the story? Jonny loves scousers and wants to cuddle all of them.