The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Are you all so blinded by your hate for Dalglish/Liverpool that you don't see the hypocrisy he's talking about?

"Luis is a fantastic footballer. People find it difficult to play against him. If they cannot beat him on the pitch because of his ability, they will try to get into people's minds. And that's what they try to do."

He continued: "If they are inconsistent (referees) with their interpretation, you can understand and put up an argument for every decision made, even if you don't agree with it. So a wee bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss.

"I think enough has been said about the game the other night and we don't want to put extra pressure on referees. We just want to be dealt with, like everyone else. If they've done that, then fine."

Dalglish was also quizzed about his views on the FA's successful appeal that means Wayne Rooney's England ban has been reduced two-matches.

He added: "I don't think it sets a very good standard that they appeal against Wayne's three-match ban. I think it calls into question their own disciplinary system.

"It's understandable because Wayne is a fantastic footballer, but it's not as if it was a 50/50 challenge he got sent off for, is it? If it's a straight red it's three games (suspension), so I don't know how they justify diluting it.

"If they can justify diluting Wayne's, then everybody else that appeals for a similar sending off in a Premier League game would expect to have their ban reduced. It's great news for England that their best player is going to be available for their last game, but I don't think it sets a very good precedent for everybody else."

It all burns down to that Dalglish thinks Suarez is a target for everyone/this huge victim. Which of course, he's not. Not more than any other good players anyway. He's in the middle of it all because of his own shitty being. Dalglish is going way over board with his pitiful whinging.

Are you all so blinded by your hate for Dalglish/Liverpool that you don't see the hypocrisy he's talking about?

"Luis is a fantastic footballer. People find it difficult to play against him. If they cannot beat him on the pitch because of his ability, they will try to get into people's minds. And that's what they try to do."

He continued: "If they are inconsistent (referees) with their interpretation, you can understand and put up an argument for every decision made, even if you don't agree with it. So a wee bit of clarity wouldn't go amiss.

"I think enough has been said about the game the other night and we don't want to put extra pressure on referees. We just want to be dealt with, like everyone else. If they've done that, then fine."

Dalglish was also quizzed about his views on the FA's successful appeal that means Wayne Rooney's England ban has been reduced two-matches.

He added: "I don't think it sets a very good standard that they appeal against Wayne's three-match ban. I think it calls into question their own disciplinary system.

"It's understandable because Wayne is a fantastic footballer, but it's not as if it was a 50/50 challenge he got sent off for, is it? If it's a straight red it's three games (suspension), so I don't know how they justify diluting it.

"If they can justify diluting Wayne's, then everybody else that appeals for a similar sending off in a Premier League game would expect to have their ban reduced. It's great news for England that their best player is going to be available for their last game, but I don't think it sets a very good precedent for everybody else."

No. People made that point earlier.

The overriding impression though is Suarez is a cheating twat.

The overriding impression though is Suarez is a cheating t***.

Absolutely this.

Anyone who attempts to break Suarez's legs should instantly be included in the Queen's birthday honours list.

King Kencunt has a fucking cheek about the FA setting a bad example like. Hasn't that daftie been defending Suarez's racism and diving for weeks?

That's called sportsmanship Kenny and what Suarez does in return is cheating.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

According to this guy:

SamWallaceIndy Sam Wallace

Rooney was not charged with 'violent conduct'. That offence doesn't exist in the Uefa rules & his appeal was heard under Uefa, not FA, rules

The overriding impression though is Suarez is a cheating t***.

Absolutely this.

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/crocketteers/files/legacy/suarez%20handball.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01671/suarez8_1671924c.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/06/article-2070818-0F11010000000578-954_468x308.jpg

http://www.7msport.com/news/upload_img/20111015/he3.jpg

http://redpepper.co.ug/welcome/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Luis-Suarez.jpg

Lovely bloke.

:lol: you think I'd feel sorry for a classless cheating little dweeb of a human being like Suarez? Fuck him and fuck Dalglish  :rolleyes:

you forgot to include him biting someone's ear off

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01169/Luis-Suarez-footba_1169367a.jpg

Was his shoulder tbf

Love how on that first pic the first Uruguayan on the line has blates missed it with his hand.

Class act and mega twat but I like him.

Most "fouled" player in the league this season.

Suarez should be watched like a hawk as the shitbag is cheating and generally being an arsehole any chance he gets.

Well, he is being watched like a hawk, isn't he?

After the World Cup, we all thought he was a cheating cunt before he even came to England.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He's just a more expensive El Hadji Diouff, sure their goal ratio in england is probably the same as well. Actually reckon EHD is a better finisher.

Ultimate KO!