The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest bimpy474

Seeing the highlights of the Wigan match, I cannot believe how that odious cunt Suarez wheels away doing the "pistolero" having just kneed someone in the back and scored with this hand. What a pathetic little cockroach.

I'd like to hear the explanation for why he wasn't booked for that.

He was booked for it mate.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: Oh.

I'd still like to hear it!

Me too, i suppose old Luis wouldn't care anyhoo, for someone who dives about clutching his legs when he isn't touched, he has no shame at all anyway.

:lol: Oh.

I'd still like to hear it!

Me too, i suppose old Luis wouldn't care anyhoo, for someone who dives about clutching his legs when he isn't touched, he has no shame at all anyway.

:lol: not only that. Every single time the little fairy throws himself to the ground, he clutches some part of his anatomy with one hand, and motions for the physios/ bench with the other. Every. Single. Time.

I really am in a pickle trying to decide how I would feel about him had he been our player. As he isn't, I hate him with the strength of a thousand suns.

Guest bimpy474

He is a cheat, he is the epitomy of the modern day footballer that is to be hated.

Shame in a way as he is a very very good player, still like to see him just burst into flames though, i'd rush down and roast some marshmellows like.

Would be fantastic if Suarez' hamstring snapped during the match.

I'm in two minds. It would also be fantastic to see him finish on the losing side, having been booed and laughed at all day by the home support. A second yellow for a blatant dive would also be marvelous.

Naah. Really obvious racist abuse of either Ba or Tiote, with them subsequently headbutting him, knocking him unconscious and breaking his nose. Wave for the physio now, you little shit.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some real talented people over on Redcafe:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/6430/kkkzombies.jpg

Would love a banner there on Sunday that just reads,

Hamilton.  Tomasson.  Pinas.  Rush. Anderson.  Georgiadis.  Perez.  Guivarc'h.  Serrant.  Brady.  Charvet.

KING KENNY  -  TRANSFER GENIUS

You missed Dalglish :pow:

Would love a banner there on Sunday that just reads,

Hamilton.  Tomasson.  Pinas.  Rush. Anderson.  Georgiadis.  Perez.  Guivarc'h.  Serrant.  Brady.  Charvet.

KING KENNY  -  TRANSFER GENIUS

You missed Dalglish :pow:

Barnes was one of his too right?

Would be fantastic if Suarez' hamstring snapped during the match.

I'm in two minds. It would also be fantastic to see him finish on the losing side, having been booed and laughed at all day by the home support. A second yellow for a blatant dive would also be marvelous.

How about he snaps his hamstring as he's walking off after getting a red card?

Quite frankly I'd love it if he popped both hamstrings, and broke both his legs in several places after he's devastated at seeing his team lose.

That will teach the cheating cunt.

Guest BooBoo

I liked Stephen Glass. Unspectacular player but looked decent when called upon from what I remember.

Talented but ridiculously weak. He was well named.

Guest neesy111

I liked Stephen Glass. Unspectacular player but looked decent when called upon from what I remember.

Talented but ridiculously weak. He was well named.

Injury record was awful as well.