The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Kenny Dalglish, increasingly under pressure after five Premier League defeats in six games, has expressed his "amazement" at suggestions that Liverpool have endured an underwhelming season, yet admitted his team needs to "change our philosophies a wee bit", by "not playing the lovely football that we have been".

please beat these cunts please beat these cunts please beat these cunts please beat these cunts

Can only second this really.

Sadly I can see Carroll being used to absolutely batter Perch and Williamson. Will be a tough game for sure, especially with Suarez's ability on the ground as well.

please beat these c***s please beat these c***s please beat these c***s please beat these c***s

Sadly I can see Carroll being used to absolutely batter Perch and Williamson. Will be a tough game for sure, especially with Suarez's ability on the ground cheating as well.

fixed.

Fuck

We're going to finish behind a team managed by Alan Pardew

Whats all that about?

You're managed by Kenny Dogleash. That's what it's all about, sunshine.

please beat these cunts please beat these cunts please beat these cunts please beat these cunts

Sadly I can see Carroll being used to absolutely batter Perch and Williamson. Will be a tough game for sure, especially with Suarez's ability on the ground as well.

hopefully tiote is fit, sit him right in front of the flimsy back two and kick FUCK out of anyone who comes near them

or pards could just throw ba, cisse & hba at them and let them worry about us...which they should be, very worried

hopefully tiote is fit, sit him right in front of the flimsy back two and kick FUCK out of anyone who comes near them

or pards could just throw ba, cisse & hba at them and let them worry about us...which they should be, very worried

Definitely gonna be a balancing act and it depends on how they play I think, if they come at us like WBA did yesterday they'll get done on the break so I'm not so sure they will. That might play into our hands in terms of our defensive deficiencies though if we spend most of our time attacking, I wouldnt be too worried about them hitting us on the break, it's not an obvious strength of theirs and Santon, Simpson and Perch all have pace.

That Shankly quote at the end of the article hits the nail on the head

Shankly said: "The league is a marathon not a sprint. It is where you find out if you are entitled to believe in how good you are."

It's shaping up for a monumental game on Sunday, their hurting massively at the minute and going to come at us all guns blazing. This game will define their season as much as ours, has nil nil or classic written all over it.

Guest neesy111

The noises Dalglish is making about tired players means he wants to buy more this summer. :)

The guy has lost the plot.

The noises Dalglish is making about tired players means he wants to buy more this summer. :)

The guy has lost the plot.

How can you be so shortsighted, he is the plot and if and when he decides to loose it it will be in the best interests of Liverpool Football Club.

RAWK  :lol: