The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Guest Phil K

Well just dagliesh makes  a good zombie tbh, wasn't much thought into it, was going to photoshop dagliesh into screaming justin bieber fans etc but then screwed up the save file somehow

VERY decent effort. Far better than I can do on Photoshop !!!

"Tiresias" ? Theres a Peter Gabriel's Genesis track where a character is called "Tiresias" is mentioned. Any connection ?

Alan Davies has basically been forced into donating a grand to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign for daring to express an opinion.

Should had stuck to his guns.

Agree. It was a perfectly valid opinion. I'm all for the memorial service and that, but as Davies pointed out, it's screwing over other clubs.

Sky sports picture for today's game, looks like something from a Zombie movie

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kenny+Dalglish+Steve+Kean+Liverpool+v+Blackburn+z0uN0bo6Tc0l.jpg

Look like Kean is waving to the men in white jackets saying 'Aye, he's the one'

Guest neesy111

Liverpool supporting ex-collegue:  "Well Hodgson lost this tie last year.......I'm still Backing Kenny".

:lol:

I thought Spearing was shite. Henderson did well after being reverted to RB, Shelvey looked a decent talent but didn't look anywhere near ready for first team action against any team that's remotely good. Bellamy was again their best player by far.

EDIT: Maybe shite was a bit harsh on Spearing, but he was pretty invisible and didn't really do anything "good" either.

also taken from a FB post

That late winner has left King Kenny with a dilemma...does he play Carroll against Everton this weekend or save him for the Grand National at Aintree?!