The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Really strange timing before an FA Cup semi-final.

What are they playing at? Either getting the scapegoats out of the way to further bolster Dalglish's position, or is it the start of an even bigger change? If I was them I'd get rid of Dalglish at the end of the season but then it leaves them in the same situation the previous owners were in, in terms of not having the fans onside and the next manager will get Hodgson style hysterics just for the fact that he's not the outgoing club legend.

Either way I think they are in for a difficult transition, I just hope Dalglish stays so he can blow all that shirt deal money on average premiership shite.

Guest bimpy474

Why do i have warm feeling of utter satisfaction watching them implode, its like watching the Titanic with Captain Dalglish at the helm bouncing off icebergs.

Why do i have warm feeling of utter satisfaction watching them implode, its like watching the Titanic with Captain Dalglish at the helm bouncing off icebergs.

But without Winslet's tits.

Liverpool trying to have the most people in a city on the dole here.

Was going to make a joke like 'the amount of people on the dole in Liverpool has gone up by 0.00000000000000000001%' but thought it was too mathematical a joke.

Guest bimpy474

:D

Oh no, there are plenty of tits, rather a plethora of tits, Adam, Carroll, Downing, Henderson, the list of useless bangers is endless.

Guest BooBoo

Awesome pair.