The Liverpool Thread

Parky

This is a starred topic. We don't do manager speculation on RAWK. And we really don't do it in a starred topic. We know some people on Twitter are very excitable, but unless there is something more concrete, it stays on Twitter and not in this topic.

:lol:

Went over to see what they're saying about it on RAWK, but silly me, I should have known they wouldn't been allowed to discuss it.

It really is 1938 Germany over there.  How does anyone be arsed to post on that forum when the mods are a bunch of up their own arse nazis that decide peoples opinions and thoughts for them?

They're mental..

No. RAWK's position on this is clear. Kenny is the manager. And he stays manager until he isn't. We do not allow speculation as to when he will no longer be the manager. We definitely don't allow speculation as to a successor.

You are free to discuss Kenny's record as manager, his decisions and his capabilities.

WTF

:lol: You are free to discuss Kenny's record as manager, his decisions and his capabilities... Until you do so in the slightest negative sense to imply he may not be the best manager for The Liverpool WayTM at which point you shall still be banned. YNWA.

Apparently Dogleash is the greatest British player of all time. Would people go along with this? There was a chap from N. Ireland called Best (no relation to Leon) that I would put ahead of him for starts.

Guest bimpy474

Rafa going back would make a lot of sense.

Very true, i hoping he spunks £20m on another Aquilani, Liverpool supporting mate reckons he left them with a terrible squad ?

Sorry guys.  We tried we really tried. Unfortunately some users appear to be terminally stupid to the point where not only can they not read simple instructions they seem incapable of reading the title of the thread they are posting in.

I need to do some work.  So this can stay locked until things have settled down a little.

:lol: