The Liverpool Thread

Parky

I think he is in for a tough time there.  He is surely not going to get that much cash as a result of Dalglish spunking all that cash on shite.  Add the fact the owners clearly think they are top 4 potential, I cannot really see how this is going to work.

Not that I give a fook.

How the hell are Liverpool 15/8 to finish in the top 4 next season? We are 10/1 and Everton 16/1.

They're 5 times champions of Europe and 18 time champions of England LIVERPOOL F FUCKING C man!!! JFT96 You'll never walk alone!!!!!!!

Guest Roger Kint

How the hell are Liverpool 15/8 to finish in the top 4 next season? We are 10/1 and Everton 16/1.

What are they not to finish there? Worth anything you can afford that bet

It's so exciting, Liverpool have a new contender to play Beat Parky.

Might be the tough this one. He's got like tactics and tiki-taka and chicken tikka and all sorts of shit. He's also the padawan of the big M 'the special one'...I need the 'supporters' to do damage from the inside. ')

Rodgers plays a bit like the 70s and 80s Liverpool played - possession football.

I remember countless times watching the games on ITV on a Sunday and moaning about them passing the ball bak to the keeper. They were good going forward, but in general were boring to watch. When you contrast that with Manure and SAF (as much as I despise them), in general, the play good attacking football.

If anyone thought that the Swansealona stuff in the press was bad last year, just watch what happens this year it'll be unbearable if the first fe results go his way.

Rodgers plays a bit like the 70s and 80s Liverpool played - possession football.

I remember countless times watching the games on ITV on a Sunday and moaning about them passing the ball bak to the keeper. They were good going forward, but in general were boring to watch. When you contrast that with Manure and SAF (as much as I despise them), in general, the play good attacking football.

If anyone thought that the Swansealona stuff in the press was bad last year, just watch what happens this year it'll be unbearable if the first fe results go his way.

no they don't as it was all geared to scoring goals rather than keeping possession. the liverpool of the mid 90's would be closer as you'd regular watch them at SJP keep possession for ages and not threaten at all.

Linked with Joe Allen already.

Gentleman's agreement that Rodgers wouldn't go for any Swansea players for 12 months.

Yeah... well... they all thought he was staying after he rejected talking to them initially. :yao:

:lol: Fucking gentleman? The guy's just gone to Liverpool ffs. Give him a month and he'll have half the Swansea squad with him, and suing them for the mental trauma inflicted on him for daring to force him and the mightly Liverpool into negotiations for said players.