The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Michael Ballack, 42 goals in 98 games for Germany. Ridiculous record for a midfielder.

Most complete midfielder of his generation.... was a cracking player but was unlucky as f*ck :lol:

I lost count of how many Semi's and final's he lost.

How many of these players could play left back, right back, centre back, left wing, right wing, centre mid and up front and be the best player in their team in that position?

Only one.

Honestly man, what the f*** are these c***s on? :lol:

TBF, you could read that as an honest appraisal of how shite Liverpool are.

How many of these players could play left back, right back, centre back, left wing, right wing, centre mid and up front and be the best player in their team in that position?

Only one.

TBF, you could read that as an honest appraisal of how shite Liverpool are.

That was my first thought, too :(

Gerrard is an immense player, though. No two ways about it.

Michael Ballack, 42 goals in 98 games for Germany. Ridiculous record for a midfielder.

Most complete midfielder of his generation.... was a cracking player but was unlucky as f*ck :lol:

I lost count of how many Semi's and final's he lost.

He was good. My most abiding memories of him will be him missing the goal from about 5 yards in the 1-5 game against England in Munich and him being driven to perplexed rage by Momo Sissoko and having to be subbed in his first game in England :)

Oh alright then. Him putting Germany into the World Cup final in 2002 when he was suspended. Good job.

Only one.

TBF, you could read that as an honest appraisal of how s**** Liverpool are.

He was immense.  In fact I genuinely think that 6 or 7 years ago he was amongst the top few midfielders in the world.  His star has faded a fair bit though

Only one.

TBF, you could read that as an honest appraisal of how s**** Liverpool are.

He was shocking last season.

Gerrard is god-like at Liverpool, in the same way Shearer was for us. The difference is that Shearer did it other clubs and at international level.

Had Gerrard joined Chelsea (when he handed in that transfer request lolz), he would have fallen on his arse.

In all seriousness, Gerrard was class in his prime.

June 16 - Liverpool FC News ‏@LiverpooIFCNews

Sigurdsson is a great signing, 22 years old, 18 appearances, 7 goals and 4 assists from midfield for Swansea last season.

15 minutes ago - Liverpool FC News ‏@LiverpooIFCNews

Glad the Sigurdsson saga is over now, he was hyped up for weeks but reality is 99% of us didn't know who he was before Swansea loan.