The Liverpool Thread

Parky

This very accurate post of a West Brom site about Liverpool fans.

Well, trudging through a few pages of the Liverpool sites, I've come to the conclusion that when you have the calibre of graceless tits like that, I find myself mystified by those pundits who think they deserve better times and bigger glories. En masse, you can be impressed by the seeming passion of such a fan base, but closer inspection finds some really unpleasant stuff in there. Granted, some clubs fans have their repellent minorities, but the big clubs do have these low-rent snobs who've wallowed in their clubs glorious past with such indulgence that it's bred some sort of semi-psychotic (and completely serious) attitude that dictates that clubs that don't have stadiums the size of airports, a trophy cabinet big as a boardroom and a fan base that could populate Mars, aren't fit to breathe the same air as them. Put the laughs they produce aside and they really are wretched types. That's the trouble with seemingly fallen giants - the further they fall, the louder and more dreadful they become.

Full marks to the Baggies poster on the Guardian match report for this gem:

It's true what they say about Liverpool fans never walking alone...They were leaving in huge groups with 15 minutes to go.

This very accurate post of a West Brom site about Liverpool fans.

Well, trudging through a few pages of the Liverpool sites, I've come to the conclusion that when you have the calibre of graceless tits like that, I find myself mystified by those pundits who think they deserve better times and bigger glories. En masse, you can be impressed by the seeming passion of such a fan base, but closer inspection finds some really unpleasant stuff in there. Granted, some clubs fans have their repellent minorities, but the big clubs do have these low-rent snobs who've wallowed in their clubs glorious past with such indulgence that it's bred some sort of semi-psychotic (and completely serious) attitude that dictates that clubs that don't have stadiums the size of airports, a trophy cabinet big as a boardroom and a fan base that could populate Mars, aren't fit to breathe the same air as them. Put the laughs they produce aside and they really are wretched types. That's the trouble with seemingly fallen giants - the further they fall, the louder and more dreadful they become.

Full marks to the Baggies poster on the Guardian match report for this gem:

It's true what they say about Liverpool fans never walking alone...They were leaving in huge groups with 15 minutes to go.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

If they go down i'll marry the medicine balled heffalump.

Theres always an upside.

Wouldn't be the first man to get married because someone went down.

Dear god i perish the thought, like licking an sasquatch's bumhole.

Have you seen their next 4 league fixtures? Not going to post them due to fixture lists etc.

They could quite easily be without a win after their first 5 games.

should never have sacked the great King Kenny - not only a man, an icon, a winner, a twat

http://www.redandwhhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=296665.0

It Perhaps takes three years before the system is fully ingrained in the club. This season 6-7th place. Next season 4-5 and the seasons after that we get into CL every time. This season it will be a lot of ups and downs.

Champions League every time???

The stench of delusion from that site is appalling. I honestly think they'd struggle to understand they're not a top four club anymore if they ended up in the bottom half

It Perhaps takes three years before the system is fully ingrained in the club. This season 6-7th place. Next season 4-5 and the seasons after that we get into CL every time. This season it will be a lot of ups and downs.

The stench of delusion from that site is appalling. I honestly think they'd struggle to understand they're not a top four club anymore if they ended up in the bottom half

But it's only because of Roy.  And Americans.  An the FA.  And the media.  And luck.  And the woodwork.  And Alex Ferguson.

But it's only because of Roy.  And Americans.  An the FA.  And the media.  And luck.  And the woodwork.  And Alex Ferguson.

:lol:

they live in the 70s

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/44/Kojaktelly.jpg