The Liverpool Thread

Parky

WTF?

Brendan Rodgers warns that Liverpool may start diving to get decisions

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/27/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-luis-suarez

Utterly gobsmacked. Funnily enough though it reminds me of Dalglish moaning on that they didn't get decisions and then getting every single one of them for the next few weeks.

Ringing the head of the referees for fucks sake, who do they think they fucking are?

WTF?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/sep/27/brendan-rodgers-liverpool-luis-suarez

Utterly gobsmacked. Funnily enough though it reminds me of Dalglish moaning on that they didn't get decisions and then getting every single one of them for the next few weeks.

Ringing the head of the referees for fucks sake, who do they think they fucking are?

Who the fuck do you think you are questioning Liverpool Football Club!?

WTF?

Who the fuck do you think you are questioning Liverpool Football Club!?

Who the fuck do you think you are questioning who the fuck I think they think they are?

All this is is an utterly desperate (yet somehow not that surprising) attempt by Rodgers to deflect attention away from the fact Liverpool are doing shit.

The bottom line is you don't get 2 points from 5 games because refereeing decisions have gone against you. You get 2 points from 5 games when your team is shit.

I don't think you should give Suarez a penalty short of him being taken out with an AK47.  The boy who cried wolf, he's always on the con.  He's created this situation himself.

Exactly this. Every time he goes down its 3 rolls while signaling to the bench hes injured. Cunt

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=298121.0

Have you seen some of the reactions in their thread about it? :lol:

Jesus wept.

This made me chuckle;

"Even if nothing comes of it, it's at least showing (once again) both us and the players that Brendan 'gets us'"

:lol: don't even know where to start with that

Aye, that quote stood out to me too - they really do seem to think they're some kind of chosen people. Mental.

Just seen this.

What the actual f*** is he doing? He's been comedy gold since his appointment. All the way. From the handling of Carroll to this. Never saw this coming.

"Having had four and a half terrific years at Chelsea I certainly saw enough games at that level to see that sometimes the big clubs do get decisions.

"I came here to one of the biggest clubs in the world and in my opening period we haven't got a thing so I just wanted to ask the question and put my point across.

"I waited to see a trend. It is just something I feel is important going forward so we are not targeted."

Just seen this.

What the actual f*** is he doing? He's been comedy gold since his appointment. All the way. From the handling of Carroll to this. Never saw this coming.

"Having had four and a half terrific years at Chelsea I certainly saw enough games at that level to see that sometimes the big clubs do get decisions.

"I came here to one of the biggest clubs in the world and in my opening period we haven't got a thing so I just wanted to ask the question and put my point across.

"I waited to see a trend. It is just something I feel is important going forward so we are not targeted."

:spit:

Just seen this.

Unreal.

Quote from: tepy75 on Yesterday at 08:12:48 PM

Welcome to Liverpool

Indeed. This is man with no previous connections to Liverpool, and he's come in and is calling it like it is. We've been getting shafted for years. You can hear the tone in that piece. I think Rodgers is genuinely quite dumbstruck at just how bad it is.

He has worked at a big club before and knows that big clubs usually get things go their way . . . . . .unless you're Liverpool.

There's something rotten at the FA. They clearly don't like us, and haven't for ages. They've been happily doing Ferguson's bidding against us for years. It's so obvious it's not even surprising anymore. I mean, the night before the game he practically asked for a penalty at Anfield and fucking got one!

There are so many blatant cases. The Shelvey red/Mulumbu non-red are just the latest in a long line. If the decision can be interpreted either way by the ref, then it'll normally go against us.

Lord knows how much it's cost us over the years.

It's time for a big shake up in officiating. Video refs, goal line tech, the lot. No team should get fucked over like we did last Sunday.

Halsey could have potentially given Man Utd the league there when it comes to the shake up.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=298121.0

Love it :)