The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Why are MOTD not mentioning the fact that there's a blatant Liverpool foul in the knock-down to Suarez for his disallowed goal?

Did Hanson say Suarez's celebration was sensational - magnificent?! Seriously don't think he say that if not Liverpool. Knobhead.

If anyone else had done that, it would have been criticised.

Im fed up with the Hansen crew on Motd, he always talsk over the other guests.  Stupid smug cunt.

Suarez is the most overrated diver I can remember. Every time the guy falls over the world media vilifies him to an incredible degree. A few weeks ago, he fell in over once in a match where a massive man decided to impale his chest with his boot, and Tony Pulis/the media has used this an opportunity to further the campaign against him. He's been singled out to a crazy degree (Everton's best player is the dirtiest in the league for example), and that is why I find it funny when does something like that. It reminds me of Balotelli, his reputation is such that it will be talked about for 10 minutes on MOTD if he stares at someone.

Guest firetotheworks

No offence Baba, but I think that's nonsense. I can't think of a player that has ever been such a blatant cheat. If Suarez didn't have a reputation for being exactly that, then the stamp would have definitely been highlighted more.

As it happens though, he is, and during the same match he dived...whilst already on the ground. He has made his own reputation and although the stamping was completely wrong, there will be no public outcry outside of Anfield for him, because no one likes a cheat and most have a vindictive streak that likes to see people get what we think they deserve.

No offence Baba, but I think that's nonsense. I can't think of a player that has ever been such a blatant cheat. If Suarez didn't have a reputation for being exactly that, then the stamp would have definitely been highlighted more.

As it happens though, he is, and during the same match he dived...whilst already on the ground. He has made his own reputation and although the stamping was completely wrong, there will be no public outcry outside of Anfield for him, because no one likes a cheat and most have a vindictive streak that likes to see people get what we think they deserve.

His handball and subsequent celebration of the missed penalty in the world cup is still one of the most blatant incidents of unsporting behavior I have ever seen. That and Rivaldo's "head injury".

His handball and subsequent celebration of the missed penalty in the world cup is still one of the most blatant incidents of unsporting behavior I have ever seen.

Still a lot of neutrals who seem to think it was not only completely acceptable but in fact laudable - and not cheating because he was 'punished' for it.  US footy fans in particular seem almost unanimous.

His handball and subsequent celebration of the missed penalty in the world cup is still one of the most blatant incidents of unsporting behavior I have ever seen.

Still a lot of neutrals who seem to think it was not only completely acceptable but in fact laudable - and not cheating because he was 'punished' for it.  US footy fans in particular seem almost unanimous.

Well yes I can see where that comes from. It wasn't so much the handball as much as it was his refusal to go down the tunnel having been sent off, then celebrating the way he did in front of the world cameras.

Just told me something about him that day, and it's pretty obvious now the kind of low life human being he is.

Guest firetotheworks

Cheating is cheating if you cheat. If you are punished for it, it is because cheating is wrong.

Fucking idiots.

Why are MOTD not mentioning the fact that there's a blatant Liverpool foul in the knock-down to Suarez for his disallowed goal?

Did Hanson say Suarez's celebration was sensational - magnificent?! Seriously don't think he say that if not Liverpool. Knobhead.

Nevermind the fact that he should have been sent off twice over for awful, shithouse challenges on Mirallas & Distin. He's a horrible twat.

Nevermind the fact that he should have been sent off twice over for awful, shithouse challenges on Mirallas & Distin. He's a horrible t***.

Yup. Should've had his first yellow for the tackle on Mirallas that effectively ended his match. Red should have followed for his "tackle" on Distin, which imo is a red card challenge in itself. On side or not, the red shite deserved nothing more from what they got.