The Liverpool Thread

Parky

Was a pretty nasty punch like, but I was more surprised that the bloke he hit didn't go down like he'd been shot. He's such a little cunt, really fucking hope Liverpool sell him this summer, really want him away from the Premier League.

Saw someone had posted the video on Facebook yesterday but honestly thought it must be an old incident.

I like that one of the related articles on the BBC is from the 8th March, Rodgers saying Suarez is a changed man.

• 3 weeks later...

Just realised these are 2nd in the Fairplay league, so if England finishes in the top 3 leagues (4th as of the last juncture in January) they'll get in Europe through the back door :anguish:

Just get Perchy to wind up Reina again and it'll be fine :thup:

I liked this line from the Daily Mail's take on it:

The Dortmund side that reached the Champions League semi-finals on Tuesday was made up of two youth graduates, three free transfers and six players who cost a combined total of £30million in transfer fees.

Carroll £35m, Henderson £20m, Allen £15m, Borini £10m, Downing £20m......they're practically Dortmund already ;D

And then further down on the related article section, there's a link to "Liverpool target £12m Williams"  :yao: