The Liverpool Thread

Parky

It's the only way a Liverpool player is going to taste Champions league success. ;D

I like this. :lol:

It'd be just The Liverpool Waytm to go and appeal any FA charge even after the apology. I'm waiting for it tbh.

The Liverpool fans have remembered Jermaine Defoe did it, "not saying it's right but people have short memories".

Tbf to them literally no-one said a word about it when Defoe did it  :hmm:

Ji Sung Park ‏@RealParkJiSung 2m

I don't blame Luis Suarez for biting Branislav Ivanovic. I would want a taste of Champions League football if I played for Liverpool

Blatantly gonna get 'taste of championship/ playing for QPR' tweets from Liverpool fans.

The real victims here are the mods of at the Ministry of Truth RAWK.

They must've had to work overtime over the past 6 hours to cleanse the board to the extent they have, you wouldn't even know the Suarez incident had even occurred outside of the match thread (which will no doubt be locked any minute now).

The Liverpool fans have remembered Jermaine Defoe did it, "not saying it's right but people have short memories".

Tbf to them literally no-one said a word about it when Defoe did it  :hmm:

I love the guy who asked Geoff Shreeves on Twitter why he hasn't been talking about Ryan Giggs' affairs, like that had any relevance. :lol:

come on parky you serious?

how is it still a draw?

Rodgers way ahead.

They're where they should be...He was talking about 3rd a couple of months ago. I'll take a goal if we beat them mind. ;)

how is it still a draw?

Rodgers way ahead.

They're where they should be...He was talking about 3rd a couple of months ago. I'll take a goal if we beat them mind. ;)

Aye, 7th is par for Liverpool. If anything, it's probably only Suarez's form this season that's saved Rodgers from a hammering.

Guest Roger Kint

He has done a good job of getting the media to ignore Sturridge's horrible foul earlier on which also should be a retrospective ban.

Guest tompa__82

He will be banned against us regardless of what the FA do. He has picked up his 10th booking today so will miss the next 2 games.

No.

He will not be banned against us, some stupid rule like this will make him playable, have to relay on FA. :snod:

10 Cautions

If a Player receives 10 cautions between the first day of the season and the second Sunday in April they will suspended for 2 matches and be fined £15. If they receive their 10th caution after the second Sunday in April they will be warned as to their future conduct and no suspension

shall be imposed.

how is it still a draw?

Rodgers way ahead.

Aye, 7th is par for Liverpool. If anything, it's probably only Suarez's form this season that's saved Rodgers from a hammering.

It's to his credit that Suarez is doing as well as he is.

He's done all right so far and their PPG has been high since their rough start. They've been playing like a 5th place team for 6 months. His signings have generally been good; Coutinho and Sturridge both look like value for money, although Allen was obviously overrated. If they get a good winger and a good CB then they'll be a good team next year if Suarez is still here.